Motor Yacht 'Can't Remember' Joins Charter Fleet
Following a refit this year, Can’t Remember will be treating guests to a truly refreshing experience as she joins the charter market this week.
Featuring a highly innovative all black exterior contrasted by a brightly designed interior, the motor yacht unifies the best of modern styling with the comforts of tradition.
Replete with all of the amenities to be expected of a modern charter yacht, Can’t Remember comes with luxuriously comfortable social spaces as well as a range of towable toys, snorkelling gear, and water skis.
Capable of accommodating up to 12 guests across a range of 6 cabins, she is an ideal choice for both families and small parties.
Whether it’s BBQs on the flybridge, jet skiing when at-anchor, or kicking back in any of the 6 en suite guest rooms, time spent both on and off luxury yacht Can’t Remember is sure to make for a memorable vacation.
Her symmetrically arranged main salon is adorned in well selected furnishings and retractable window shades for her surrounding windows. With this in mind, it’s easy to imagine how it would be the perfect spot for enjoying a sea breeze during the day and a relaxed drink at night.
Divided by a stylish black fixture, the dining room feels suitably apart from the main salon whilst still enjoying the ambience brought about by the colour palette. Again, the sleek dark table and accompanying chairs allow for both informal and formal meals.
Blending plenty of style with plenty of substance, Can’t Remember is sure to be one of the more popular charter yachts this year
More Yacht Information
Can't Remember Yacht For Charter
36m Tecnomar, 2004 / 2016
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y PIONEER Offers Two Free Days of CharterOffering guests 9 days charter for the price of 7, the 46m/151ft expedition yacht PIONEER is perfect for exploring the ...
- M/Y ELYSIAN Open For Charter In The CaribbeanFollowing her appearance at the Antigua Charter Yacht Show in December, the 60m/197ft motor yacht ELYSIAN is now availa...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- Greece Maintains Status as a Superyacht Hotspot With a new year now underway, it’s possible to see how Greece continued to maintain its position as one of the prime ya...
- M/Y AXIOMA Drops Rate By €255,000 For WinterOffering a considerable reduction on select dates this spring and autumn, the 72m/236ft motor yacht AXIOMA presents a d...