Motor Yacht 'Annabel II' Last-Minute Charter Deal in Montenegro
A quality build from Horizon's esteemed 97' RPH range - well established for their performance and impressive range of amenities - Annabel II is looking to book her end of season availability.
Classically styled with glossy cherry wood cabinetry and with elegant, neutral furnishings, she is fitted with the latest Bose audio-visual systems throughout and features a full-beam salon.
Providing a spacious layout of 4 cabins, superyacht Annabel II features a master suite, a VIP stateroom and two twin cabins, with two Pullman berths.
Outdoors, guests can find a comfy sunpad area, al fresco dining facilities for as many as 12 guests and spa pool, with optional shade available.
Family and friends on board have access to large water toy chest, with highlights including kayaks, a 2-person doughnut, a kneeboard, a wakeboard and water-ski. All toys are accessible from her large swimming platform.
Annabel II has a top speed of 16 knots and cruising speed of 10 knots, and benefits from TRAC Marine Stabilizers.
For more details on renting M/Y Annabel II for a vacation later this month, please get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, feel free to browse all luxury yachts for charter in Montenegro.
Classically styled with glossy cherry wood cabinetry and with elegant, neutral furnishings
More Yacht Information
Annabel II Yacht For Charter
30m Horizon, 2009
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y PIONEER Offers Two Free Days of CharterOffering guests 9 days charter for the price of 7, the 46m/151ft expedition yacht PIONEER is perfect for exploring the ...
- M/Y ELYSIAN Open For Charter In The CaribbeanFollowing her appearance at the Antigua Charter Yacht Show in December, the 60m/197ft motor yacht ELYSIAN is now availa...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- Greece Maintains Status as a Superyacht Hotspot With a new year now underway, it’s possible to see how Greece continued to maintain its position as one of the prime ya...
- M/Y AXIOMA Drops Rate By €255,000 For WinterOffering a considerable reduction on select dates this spring and autumn, the 72m/236ft motor yacht AXIOMA presents a d...