Motor Yacht ALANI Cruises the Whitsunday Islands
Launched in 2003, ALANI is the only yacht permanently based in Hamilton Island, meaning yacht-goers will not have to pay repositioning fees when chartering the Sunseeker build throughout the 74 tropical islands that make up the Whitsundays.
Hamilton Island is the largest inhabited island of the archipelago, situated at the heart of the wondrous Great Barrier Reef, and the yacht’s shallow draft and high-speeds open up opportunities to discover remote locations throughout the region.
Boasting dazzling white sand beaches, lush green rainforests and warm turquoise waters, the Whitsundays are synonymous with paradise, and these sublime landscapes of Australia can all be taken in from ALANI’s fabulous deck areas.
Her upper deck incorporates a selection of lounging and sunning options, with retractable awnings offering respite from the hot midday sun. Sip evening cocktails here as the sun sets over the horizon before enjoying a delicious dinner at one of the two alfresco dining setups.
There is also a sunbathing area on the foredeck, offering guests a secluded spot in which to unwind and enjoy uninterrupted vistas across the ocean.
The underwater life of the region is truly spectacular too and guests on board charter yacht ALANI can take advantage of her hydraulic swim platform, which allows easy access into the Coral Sea for swimming or snorkelling.
Rich woods, pale carpets and navy blue sofas create a welcoming atmosphere in the main salon, where an expanse of windows ensure guests are constantly kept in touch with their surroundings.
The motor yacht is able to sleep up to eight guests in four stylish staterooms, including a master suite, a VIP suite and two twin cabins, providing a perfect accommodation setup for family yacht charters.
Boasting dazzling white sand beaches, lush green rainforests and warm turquoise waters, the Whitsundays are synonymous with paradise
More Yacht Information
Alani Yacht For Charter
25m Sunseeker, 2003
- S/Y ALEXA Opens for Charters for Two in IndonesiaThe 31m/102ft sailing yacht ALEXA is a one-cabin phinisi offering romantic adventures for two in the magnificent archip...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- M/Y HARMONYA Now Available For CharterOriginally built by the Benetti Sail Division in 2005 and refit to an incredibly high standard in 2010, the 29m/94ft mo...
- M/Y SERENITY Joins the Global Charter FleetThe 41m/133ft superyacht SERENITY is now available for charter in the Bahamas and Caribbean following her launch from C...
- Feadship M/Y AQUARIUS Opens for CharterFollowing her sensational launch last September, the 92m/302ft motor yacht AQUARIUS from Feadship has now become availa...