The 2020 Monaco Yacht Show will be back for its 30th edition between 23 - 26 September 2020.
Mark a date in your calendars; the dates for the Monaco Yacht Show 2020 have been officially disclosed by the show's organizers.
The world's most prestigious boat show will be returning to Port Hercules between 23 - 26 September 2020 for its 30th edition.
The Monaco Yacht Show will be bringing another impressive superyacht showcase and thousands of visitors to the South of France for four days of touring yachts, browsing exhibitors' stands and networking with attendees.
Next year's event will play host to 120 yachts on the official lineup, with an auxiliary fleet of luxury yachts available to view out at anchor opposite Monaco's marina.
Close to 50 brand new yachts will be in attendance for show-goers to peruse, with an invariably strong turnout of luxury charter yachts on display as well.
The world's most prestigious boat show will be returning to Port Hercules between 23 - 26 September 2020.
Away from the yachts, we can expect around 600 exhibitors lining the boardwalks for 2020. Shipyards and brokerage firms will be on hand to provide information about their latest projects, while yachting-related companies will be showcasing their products and services.
Last year's Monaco Yacht Show may have only just closed its doors, but the industry is already looking ahead to the 30th edition of the show. You can view our complete review of the 2019 Monaco Yacht Show.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- Brand new 52m 'Lady Lena' available for 2020 Mediterranean yacht chartersDue to be delivered next year, the 52m/170ft motor yacht 'Lady Lena' is now open for yacht charter bookings for summer ...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Seychelles yacht charter special offered by 60m luxury yacht ‘St David’Escape to the Maldives and the Seychelles and enjoy no delivery fees when you charter the 60m/197ft motor yacht ‘St Dav...
- World's largest superyacht REV arrives in Norway for outfittingThe world's largest yacht, the 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has completed her journey to Norway, where she is set to...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.