The 2020 Monaco Yacht Show will be back for its 30th edition between Wednesday 23 September 2020 - Saturday 26 September 2020.
Mark a date in your calendars; the dates for the Monaco Yacht Show 2020 have been officially disclosed by the show's organizers.
The world's most prestigious boat show will be returning to Port Hercules between 23 - 26 September 2020 for its 30th edition.
The Monaco Yacht Show will be bringing another impressive superyacht showcase and thousands of visitors to the South of France for four days of touring yachts, browsing exhibitors' stands and networking with attendees.
Next year's event will play host to 120 yachts on the official lineup, with an auxiliary fleet of luxury yachts available to view out at anchor opposite Monaco's marina.
Close to 50 brand new yachts will be in attendance for show-goers to peruse, with an invariably strong turnout of luxury charter yachts on display as well.
The world's most prestigious boat show will be returning to Port Hercules between 23 - 26 September 2020.
Away from the yachts, we can expect around 600 exhibitors lining the boardwalks for 2020. Shipyards and brokerage firms will be on hand to provide information about their latest projects, while yachting-related companies will be showcasing their products and services.
Last year's Monaco Yacht Show may have only just closed its doors, but the industry is already looking ahead to the 30th edition of the show. You can view our complete review of the 2019 Monaco Yacht Show.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed