An exceptional combination of performance and design, THUMPER is available this month at a reduced base rate of €131,750 per week, which marks a 15 percent saving.
Those looking for a shorter break, however, can charter the Sunseeker build at a rate of €23,250 per day for three nights or less or €21,950 per day for four to six nights.
Guests taking advantage of the yacht’s promotion will be made up with the luxe deck areas and plush interior on board as they explore popular cruising destinations such as Ibiza and the South of France.
Sure to be the daytime hub of any private yacht charter is the inviting sundeck. Here charterers can bask in the sunshine on teak loungers, unwind in the Jacuzzi and catch up with loved ones in a chic seating area, all while taking in beautiful panoramas of the region.
Charterers can bask in the sunshine on teak loungers, unwind in the Jacuzzi and catch up with loved ones in a chic seating area
The surrounds can also be taken in while dining alfresco with the entire charter party on the upper deck aft. Meanwhile, both the foredeck and aft deck feature further outdoor seating areas and the excellent selection of water toys can be easily accessed from the swim platform.
Opportunities for getting together with family and friends continue into the interior of luxury yacht THUMPER. Combining a luxurious seating area and formal dining setup, the main salon serves as a stylish place to entertain while the laidback skylounge above calls for more relaxed gatherings.
Putting guests instantly at ease is the beach house styling created by combining pale timbers, metal accents and semi-precious stones. Overall, the feel is bright, clean and modern with natural light flooding in through full-length windows and a side balcony off the main salon providing a quiet nook in which to retreat.
The Hampton's style of design continues into the five staterooms, comprised of a full-beam master suite, two double cabins and twin cabins. Up to 10 guests can sleep on board the motor yacht on a charter vacation.
M/Y THUMPER will also be making an appearance at the Cannes Yachting Festival 2018, which takes place from 11 to 16 September. She will be one of the top charter yachts in attendance.
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- BEST PHOTOS: Monaco Yacht Show 2018YachtCharterFleet has handpicked the best photos from more than 6,000 Instagram posts to help you get straight to the h...
- First look inside brand new 85m M/Y O’PTASIABrand new and available to charter in Greece, the 85m/279ft motor yacht O’PTASIA has released some fresh images of the ...
- Feadship M/Y JOY now available for Caribbean yacht charterMaking her Caribbean debut, the magnificent 70m/230ft motor yacht JOY is now open to enquiries for luxury yacht charter...