With her ample alfresco areas and recently-refitted interiors, WISH is an excellent yacht charter platform for cruising the coastlines of Greece in summer 2020.
Dotted with a variety of islands, this Mediterranean region is invariably popular among charter guests looking for a luxurious and memorable summer vacation.
Guests can expect to discover ancient temples, sleepy fishing villages, famous towns and pretty beaches backed by pine trees.
During the charter, guests can enjoy meals served on one of her two alfresco dining areas; they are situated on the main deck aft overlooking the water and the flybridge, which provides plenty of seating to bask in the sun.
Charterers looking to top up their tans can make use of the foredeck sunpad spread for the ultimate lounging experience. Here, guests can overlook the bow of the yacht and soak up the stunning scenery as the motor yacht moves swiftly through the turquoise waters.
Motor yacht WISH boasts a sleek and contemporary interior design with intricate furnishings which guests will find cosy and inviting. Her open-plan main salon features neutral fabrics and earthy tones which gives the lounge area and adjacent cocktail bar an intimate aesthetic.
She sleeps eight guests in four sizable cabins comprising one master stateroom, 1 VIP suite, and two twin cabins. The principal charterer can enjoy a master cabin with an ensuite bathroom, private study, and large vanity.
When trailing the sandy coasts of Athens or cruising in between the Cyclades Islands guests will find numerous scuba diving spots where they can explore the colorful and mesmerizing underwater world of the Mediterranean sea.
On their private yacht charter experience, guests can find their own secluded nook of the Mediterranean, away from the hustle and bustle of the coast, and use the yacht's extended swim platform to swim in privacy.
Her locker of toys also includes a Jet-Ski, Water-Ski, a kayak, and snorkeling equipment. Guests can use her Water Ski to dramatically ride along secluded beaches and lagoons, or deep-sea fish using her selection of angling equipment.
- In pictures: Inside Abeking & Rasmussen M/Y EXCELLENCEHer award-winning, spaceship-style exteriors have been the subject of much acclaim, but her interiors have been kept cl...
- Where are the brand new yachts of 2019 chartering this winter?Whether you’re looking to ring in the New Year in St Barts or explore the turquoise oasis of the Indian Ocean by yacht,...
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- Seychelles yacht charter special offered by 60m luxury yacht ‘St David’Escape to the Maldives and the Seychelles and enjoy no delivery fees when you charter the 60m/197ft motor yacht ‘St Dav...
- World's largest superyacht REV arrives in Norway for outfittingThe world's largest yacht, the 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has completed her journey to Norway, where she is set to...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.