Luxury Yacht TALOS Charters in Alaska and San Juan Islands
Refitted in 2014, the Flagship-built TALOS offers a wonderful opportunity to discover the captivating cruising grounds of Northwest America. After a summer in Alaska, she will be based out of Seattle in the Pacific Northwest for her time in the San Juan Islands.
The perfect destinations for intrepid travellers, Alaska combines towering glaciers and snow-capped mountains with spectacular wildlife while the San Juan archipelago is made up of over 200 islands, teaming with beautiful landscapes, wildlife reserves and marine parks.
The luxe flybridge and sundeck are perfectly appointed for taking in the breath-taking sights of the region. The flybridge can even be enclosed to provide protection against the elements while whale watching or spotting bears in their natural habitat.
A full wet bar, barbeque grill, sun pads and a casual dining area are available on the sundeck, and the aft main deck boasts a further bar and alfresco dining option as well as access to the swim platform below.
Featuring light-coloured carpets, warm woods and large windows, the main salon of the motor yacht is made up of a sociable lounge, bar area and a formal dining setup.
Charter yacht TALOS is able to comfortably sleep up to eight guests in four staterooms, including an on-deck master suite, a full-beam VIP suite and two double cabins.
There is a selection of water toys on board such as Waverunners, paddleboards, wakeboards, kayaks and fishing gear, which offers guests a multitude of ways to discover the waters of North America on a yacht charter vacation.
The flybridge can even be enclosed to provide protection against the elements while whale watching or spotting bears in their natural habitat.
More Yacht Information
Serenity Yacht For Charter
37m Flagship, 1993 / 2014
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y PIONEER Offers Two Free Days of CharterOffering guests 9 days charter for the price of 7, the 46m/151ft expedition yacht PIONEER is perfect for exploring the ...
- M/Y ELYSIAN Open For Charter In The CaribbeanFollowing her appearance at the Antigua Charter Yacht Show in December, the 60m/197ft motor yacht ELYSIAN is now availa...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- Greece Maintains Status as a Superyacht Hotspot With a new year now underway, it’s possible to see how Greece continued to maintain its position as one of the prime ya...
- M/Y AXIOMA Drops Rate By €255,000 For WinterOffering a considerable reduction on select dates this spring and autumn, the 72m/236ft motor yacht AXIOMA presents a d...