The first of Perini Navi’s new generation 60m line, SEAHAWK combines innovative engineering with unrivalled design and the upmost luxury. Offering extraordinary comfort, she is ideal for traversing the tropical waters of Tahiti on a charter vacation.
Sure to turn heads, her sleek, slender and balanced profile is the result of a collaboration between the Italian shipyard and renowned designer Ron Holland. On top of her black hull sits a slim, silver superstructure and eye-catching silver sails, which add to her powerful performance and strong visual impact.
Charter guests will be able to take in views of the stunning French Polynesia surrounds from her expansive outside deck areas. The uncluttered aft deck provides superb sunning opportunities, the submerged rear guest cockpit offers a casual setup for relaxation and socialising, and a second guest cockpit sits aft of the mast.
All these areas benefit from the shade of retractable sun awnings, while the transom opens up to form a specious swim platform, perfect to get close to the azure waters of the region and make the most of the water toys on board.
French designer Christian Liaigre is responsible for the elegant and contemporary interior on board superyacht SEAHAWK. Featuring warm, natural tones, beautiful timbers and large windows, the open plan main salon is divided up into three separate spaces: a lounge, dining area and study.
The full-beam master suite on the deck below boasts two double beds on either side of the room, meaning it can easily transform into two VIP staterooms. Other guest accommodation consists of three double cabins, one of which has a Pullman berth.
Offering extraordinary comfort, SEAHAWK is ideal for traversing the tropical waters of Tahiti on a charter vacation
Among her technological innovations are newly designed captive winches, sail plan hardware, mast structure and flush deck furlers.
A popular charter option, S/Y SEAHAWK will not have availability for long. To find out more information, contact your preferred charter broker.
Or, browse and compare all luxury yachts available to charter in Tahiti.
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charterAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Blue Planet TV series superyacht ALUCIA now available to charterCausing a sensation when she appeared on the second season of the hit BBC series Blue Planet in winter, the 56m/183ft e...
- Inside Below Deck Mediterranean Season 3 M/Y ‘Talisman Maiton’Premiering on Bravo TV on 15th May, Below Deck Mediterranean Season 3 will see Captain Sandy Yawn and a cast of familia...