The first of Perini Navi’s new generation 60m line, SEAHAWK combines innovative engineering with unrivalled design and the upmost luxury. Offering extraordinary comfort, she is ideal for traversing the tropical waters of Tahiti on a charter vacation.
Sure to turn heads, her sleek, slender and balanced profile is the result of a collaboration between the Italian shipyard and renowned designer Ron Holland. On top of her black hull sits a slim, silver superstructure and eye-catching silver sails, which add to her powerful performance and strong visual impact.
Charter guests will be able to take in views of the stunning French Polynesia surrounds from her expansive outside deck areas. The uncluttered aft deck provides superb sunning opportunities, the submerged rear guest cockpit offers a casual setup for relaxation and socialising, and a second guest cockpit sits aft of the mast.
All these areas benefit from the shade of retractable sun awnings, while the transom opens up to form a specious swim platform, perfect to get close to the azure waters of the region and make the most of the water toys on board.
French designer Christian Liaigre is responsible for the elegant and contemporary interior on board superyacht SEAHAWK. Featuring warm, natural tones, beautiful timbers and large windows, the open plan main salon is divided up into three separate spaces: a lounge, dining area and study.
The full-beam master suite on the deck below boasts two double beds on either side of the room, meaning it can easily transform into two VIP staterooms. Other guest accommodation consists of three double cabins, one of which has a Pullman berth.
Offering extraordinary comfort, SEAHAWK is ideal for traversing the tropical waters of Tahiti on a charter vacation
Among her technological innovations are newly designed captive winches, sail plan hardware, mast structure and flush deck furlers.
A popular charter option, S/Y SEAHAWK will not have availability for long. To find out more information, contact your preferred charter broker.
Or, browse and compare all luxury yachts available to charter in Tahiti.
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- BEST PHOTOS: Monaco Yacht Show 2018YachtCharterFleet has handpicked the best photos from more than 6,000 Instagram posts to help you get straight to the h...
- First look inside brand new 85m M/Y O’PTASIABrand new and available to charter in Greece, the 85m/279ft motor yacht O’PTASIA has released some fresh images of the ...
- Feadship M/Y JOY now available for Caribbean yacht charterMaking her Caribbean debut, the magnificent 70m/230ft motor yacht JOY is now open to enquiries for luxury yacht charter...