Built by I-SEA Yachts in 2016, Ottawa IV is brand new to the charter fleet. Her combination of spacious outdoor living areas resplendent with numerous sunbathing spots and fantastic entertainment systems make her a great choice for a private yacht charter amongst the sparkling waters and blue skies of the East Mediterranean.
Softly furnished with sophisticated wooden detailing, the cabins are flecked with gentle light courtesy of elegant wall mounted lamps and ambient under bed lighting, making them an oasis of calm.
She can accommodate 12 guests in five cabins, made up of one master suite, two doubles and two twin cabins, each with private ensuite facilities. As with the rest of the interior the sleeping accommodation benefits from air conditioning.
Softly furnished with sophisticated wooden detailing, the cabins are flecked with gentle light courtesy of elegant wall mounted lamps and ambient under bed lighting, making them an oasis of calm. Motor yacht Ottawa IV also has accommodation for six crew members.
The four-deck superyacht features a stunning sundeck with Jacuzzi spa pool and bar.
Her interiors are bright, open and decorated in understated neutral tones. In the lounge area an innovative U-shaped sofa with an abstract art deco style table and large flat screen TV is the perfect spot for socializing with friends and family. Another sofa running almost the length of the room is ideal for watching the world drift by.
A formal dining area inside abuts a stylish bar area which then flows seamlessly into the real piece de resistance of Ottawa IV, her spacious outdoor areas.
The four-deck superyacht features a stunning sundeck with Jacuzzi spa pool and bar. Expansive sun lounging areas are ideal for relaxing under the blue skies a yacht charter in the East Mediterranean will almost guarantee.
If al fresco dining is high on your priority list, then you can certainly enjoy that on Ottawa IV, with plenty of options for taking in some delicious meals in the warm air the Mediterranean is known for.
A hydraulic swim platform means a dip in the azure waters of the Mediterranean is easy, and Ottawa IV comes complete with enough tenders and water toys to occupy even the most avid water enthusiast! From water skis to kayaks to a huge inflatable slide, exploring the legendary coves and gorgeous secluded beaches of the East Mediterranean will be easy.
Ottawa IV is available for charter from the cultural mixing pot of Turkey, with its dramatic coastline dotted with rustic villages to the sun kissed islands and gleaming beaches of Croatia. This includes combinations with Montenegro, famous for its breathtaking beauty, and Greece, complete with its plethora of dream-like islands.
If you’d like to be among the first to charter M/Y Ottawa IV, please get in touch with your chosen yacht charter broker.
You can also view and compare all luxury charter yachts in the Mediterranean.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed