Combining speed and luxury, the 2009-build My Toy is a perfect choice for exploring the coastal delights of mainland Greece as well as the plethora of Greek isles scattered across the azure waters of the East Mediterranean.
Capable of cruising at an impressive speed of 27 knots for days, the motor yacht can cover much ground on a yacht charter, and her aerodynamic and metallic silver profile houses a voluminous interior attractively styled by Guido de Groot Design.
Unique deck spaces offer excellent settings in which to unwind and take in breath-taking landscapes. The foredeck is designed to provide privacy when sunbathing and eating causal lunches in busy ports and marinas while the cockpit aft offers a large space in which to lounge and soak up the sun with fellow guests.
Sunning opportunities and panoramic views can be enjoyed on the fly bridge too and a swim platform makes it easy to access the Greek waters and experience the plethora of on-board water toys.
The elegant and contemporary interior of charter yacht My Toy features dark wood flooring and cabinetry, which is offset by light-coloured wall panels and furnishings.
A large rectangular flush hatch overlooks the dining table in the open-plan main salon and, when open, provides a semi-alfresco setup. Joined by a comfortable lounge and bar area, this is a great space for those more formal occasions on board.
The master suite stretches across the hull on the lower deck where natural light floods in through oval-shaped windows, highlighting the curved ceilings and wall coverings of metallized wood.
The cockpit aft offers a large space in which to lounge and soak up the sun with fellow guests.
Other staterooms include two double cabins and two twin cabins. Plus, there is a gym complete with a sauna and steam room, creating yet more chances for rest and relaxation.
Thanks to state-of-the-art technology, the yacht promises a comfortable and quiet ride free of vibrations.
For more information on M/Y My Toy, please contact your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all luxury yachts available to charter in Greece.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- 8 top superyachts open for Thanksgiving chartersIf you’re looking to spend Thanksgiving with your loved ones enjoying a yacht charter vacation, then you’re in luck; th...
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...