Combining speed and luxury, the 2009-build My Toy is a perfect choice for exploring the coastal delights of mainland Greece as well as the plethora of Greek isles scattered across the azure waters of the East Mediterranean.
Capable of cruising at an impressive speed of 27 knots for days, the motor yacht can cover much ground on a yacht charter, and her aerodynamic and metallic silver profile houses a voluminous interior attractively styled by Guido de Groot Design.
Unique deck spaces offer excellent settings in which to unwind and take in breath-taking landscapes. The foredeck is designed to provide privacy when sunbathing and eating causal lunches in busy ports and marinas while the cockpit aft offers a large space in which to lounge and soak up the sun with fellow guests.
Sunning opportunities and panoramic views can be enjoyed on the fly bridge too and a swim platform makes it easy to access the Greek waters and experience the plethora of on-board water toys.
The elegant and contemporary interior of charter yacht My Toy features dark wood flooring and cabinetry, which is offset by light-coloured wall panels and furnishings.
A large rectangular flush hatch overlooks the dining table in the open-plan main salon and, when open, provides a semi-alfresco setup. Joined by a comfortable lounge and bar area, this is a great space for those more formal occasions on board.
The master suite stretches across the hull on the lower deck where natural light floods in through oval-shaped windows, highlighting the curved ceilings and wall coverings of metallized wood.
The cockpit aft offers a large space in which to lounge and soak up the sun with fellow guests.
Other staterooms include two double cabins and two twin cabins. Plus, there is a gym complete with a sauna and steam room, creating yet more chances for rest and relaxation.
Thanks to state-of-the-art technology, the yacht promises a comfortable and quiet ride free of vibrations.
For more information on M/Y My Toy, please contact your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all luxury yachts available to charter in Greece.
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charter in MayAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- Sneak preview inside brand new charter yacht O’MATHILDENow only a couple of months from completion, a number of exciting renderings have been published to illustrate the fasc...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Popular Marinas Reopen In The CaribbeanIn yet more good news for the Caribbean, it was revealed today that key marinas in the Virgin Islands and St Martin hav...