Luxury Yacht ‘My Toy’ Open for Greece Charters
Combining speed and luxury, the 2009-build My Toy is a perfect choice for exploring the coastal delights of mainland Greece as well as the plethora of Greek isles scattered across the azure waters of the East Mediterranean.
Capable of cruising at an impressive speed of 27 knots for days, the motor yacht can cover much ground on a yacht charter, and her aerodynamic and metallic silver profile houses a voluminous interior attractively styled by Guido de Groot Design.
Unique deck spaces offer excellent settings in which to unwind and take in breath-taking landscapes. The foredeck is designed to provide privacy when sunbathing and eating causal lunches in busy ports and marinas while the cockpit aft offers a large space in which to lounge and soak up the sun with fellow guests.
Sunning opportunities and panoramic views can be enjoyed on the fly bridge too and a swim platform makes it easy to access the Greek waters and experience the plethora of on-board water toys.
The elegant and contemporary interior of charter yacht My Toy features dark wood flooring and cabinetry, which is offset by light-coloured wall panels and furnishings.
A large rectangular flush hatch overlooks the dining table in the open-plan main salon and, when open, provides a semi-alfresco setup. Joined by a comfortable lounge and bar area, this is a great space for those more formal occasions on board.
The master suite stretches across the hull on the lower deck where natural light floods in through oval-shaped windows, highlighting the curved ceilings and wall coverings of metallized wood.
The cockpit aft offers a large space in which to lounge and soak up the sun with fellow guests.
Other staterooms include two double cabins and two twin cabins. Plus, there is a gym complete with a sauna and steam room, creating yet more chances for rest and relaxation.
Thanks to state-of-the-art technology, the yacht promises a comfortable and quiet ride free of vibrations.
For more information on M/Y My Toy, please contact your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all luxury yachts available to charter in Greece.
More Yacht Information
My Toy Yacht For Charter
43m AB Yachts, 2009
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y PIONEER Offers Two Free Days of CharterOffering guests 9 days charter for the price of 7, the 46m/151ft expedition yacht PIONEER is perfect for exploring the ...
- M/Y ELYSIAN Open For Charter In The CaribbeanFollowing her appearance at the Antigua Charter Yacht Show in December, the 60m/197ft motor yacht ELYSIAN is now availa...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- Greece Maintains Status as a Superyacht Hotspot With a new year now underway, it’s possible to see how Greece continued to maintain its position as one of the prime ya...
- M/Y AXIOMA Drops Rate By €255,000 For WinterOffering a considerable reduction on select dates this spring and autumn, the 72m/236ft motor yacht AXIOMA presents a d...