Combining speed and luxury, the 2009-build My Toy is a perfect choice for exploring the coastal delights of mainland Greece as well as the plethora of Greek isles scattered across the azure waters of the East Mediterranean.
Capable of cruising at an impressive speed of 27 knots for days, the motor yacht can cover much ground on a yacht charter, and her aerodynamic and metallic silver profile houses a voluminous interior attractively styled by Guido de Groot Design.
Unique deck spaces offer excellent settings in which to unwind and take in breath-taking landscapes. The foredeck is designed to provide privacy when sunbathing and eating causal lunches in busy ports and marinas while the cockpit aft offers a large space in which to lounge and soak up the sun with fellow guests.
Sunning opportunities and panoramic views can be enjoyed on the fly bridge too and a swim platform makes it easy to access the Greek waters and experience the plethora of on-board water toys.
The elegant and contemporary interior of charter yacht My Toy features dark wood flooring and cabinetry, which is offset by light-coloured wall panels and furnishings.
A large rectangular flush hatch overlooks the dining table in the open-plan main salon and, when open, provides a semi-alfresco setup. Joined by a comfortable lounge and bar area, this is a great space for those more formal occasions on board.
The master suite stretches across the hull on the lower deck where natural light floods in through oval-shaped windows, highlighting the curved ceilings and wall coverings of metallized wood.
The cockpit aft offers a large space in which to lounge and soak up the sun with fellow guests.
Other staterooms include two double cabins and two twin cabins. Plus, there is a gym complete with a sauna and steam room, creating yet more chances for rest and relaxation.
Thanks to state-of-the-art technology, the yacht promises a comfortable and quiet ride free of vibrations.
For more information on M/Y My Toy, please contact your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all luxury yachts available to charter in Greece.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed