The cruising grounds of Greece are one of the East Mediterranean’s most alluring destinations for luxury yacht charters. Studded with islands, the region is varied and diverse, promising something for every member of the charter party to enjoy.
On Santorini, guests can expect to see iconic white and blue buildings carved into the cliff face and the volcanic black sand beach. Then, they can cruise onwards to Mykonos to soak up the lively atmosphere and dine in world-class restaurants.
With our selection of Greece yacht itineraries, you can be sure to find a vacation that suits you and your group. Whether you want to explore the ancient ruins of Naxos, or you can’t leave Greece until you’ve marvelled at the dazzlingly blue water at Shipwreck Cove on Zakynthos, this region is filled with opportunities to make memories to last a lifetime.
‘Mi Alma’ was launched by Sunseeker in 2001, and features in-house exterior and interiors by the British yard. The yacht’s communal areas are timeless and elegant, with sophisticated touches that make her main salon and dining area feel inviting and comfortable. An indoor bar makes her lounge area well-suited to entertaining.
In total, the yacht sleeps 10 guests in four cabins. Her owner’s suite boasts a lovely split-level dressing area, while two of the twin suites have a Pullman berth which make ‘Mi Alma’ an excellent candidate for families.
Studded with islands, the region is varied and diverse, promising something for every member of the charter party to enjoy.
Stepping outside onto the main deck aft, a charming alfresco dining set-up with wraparound sofa seating ensures guests can enjoy their meals without compromising vistas over the scenery as it floats past. After eating, guests can take advantage of the yacht’s swim platform and selection of toys which includes Seabobs, Jet-Skis, Paddleboards and kayaks.
During the day, the social hub of the motor yacht will no doubt be the sundeck. The space is impressive considering the size of the yacht, with a range of facilities cater to ensure everyone can enjoy spending time here. Guests can stretch out on sunpads, sip drinks at the bar, or slide into the jacuzzi and cool off. There are not one, but two, seating areas, providing an alternative dining area as well as a place to get together as the sun goes down and indulge in an aperitif.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.