Luxury Yacht ‘Lady J’ Open for New Year’s Charter in the Caribbean
Built by Palmer Johnson in 1997, Lady J is a fine example of the US yard’s high-quality craftsmanship. Boasting an impressive range of entertainment and leisure facilities, she makes an ideal yacht for seeing in 2017.
Indeed, now taking bookings for the New Year, she will be open out of Sint Maarten in the Leeward Islands or St Thomas in the US Virgin Islands.
Among the the motor yacht’s highlights is her spacious sundeck, equipped with everything required for luxurious daytime living. Take a dip in the Jacuzzi, unwind on the chaise loungers or sip refreshing cocktails at the bar.
The swim platform makes entry into the glittering Caribbean waters as easy as possible, while alfresco dining can be enjoyed either on the upper deck or main deck aft, with plenty of lounging options to enjoy aperitifs and post-dinner drinks.
Styled by Terence Disdale, the interior of superyacht Lady J offsets rich wood panelling with luxurious furnishings and fabrics in a neutral colour palette. Comfortable sofas form a welcoming lounge in the main salon, while a formal dining option with a built-in wine cabinet is located forward.
A media centre, sumptuous seating, games table and bar create a more casual setup in the skylounge where guests can spend a laid-back evening on their charter vacation with close friends and family.
Located on the main deck, the full-beam master suite features an office, built-in bookcases, luxurious sleeping quarters and a Jacuzzi tub, whereas two double cabins and two convertible twin cabins are found on the deck below.
Among the yacht’s highlights is her spacious sundeck, equipped with everything required for luxurious daytime living
More Yacht Information
Lady J Yacht For Charter
43m Palmer Johnson, 1997 / 2016
- S/Y ALEXA Opens for Charters for Two in IndonesiaThe 31m/102ft sailing yacht ALEXA is a one-cabin phinisi offering romantic adventures for two in the magnificent archip...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- M/Y HARMONYA Now Available For CharterOriginally built by the Benetti Sail Division in 2005 and refit to an incredibly high standard in 2010, the 29m/94ft mo...
- M/Y SERENITY Joins the Global Charter FleetThe 41m/133ft superyacht SERENITY is now available for charter in the Bahamas and Caribbean following her launch from C...
- Feadship M/Y AQUARIUS Opens for CharterFollowing her sensational launch last September, the 92m/302ft motor yacht AQUARIUS from Feadship has now become availa...