Launched in 2010 by Kingship Marine, Christina G is designed to traverse the ocean with ease and, for a yacht of her size, is equipped with unrivalled volume. Such traits make her an ideal option for comfortably cruising the waters of Ibiza and The Balearics.
Her long list of luxurious amenities, and elegantly-styled deck and interior spaces also form part of her appeal. On the sundeck, guests can spend their days taking in beautiful Mediterranean landscapes while unwinding in the Jacuzzi or soaking up the sun on chaise loungers.
A freshly prepared lunch or pre-dinner cocktails can be enjoyed in the casual aft deck lounging area, whereas dinner for 10 can be undertaken at the bridge deck alfresco dining table, protected from the sun by a large canopy.
Behind the sophisticated interior of superyacht Christina G is Luiz de Basto, a Miami-based design house. Contemporary in the style, the open plan main salon features dark wooden floor boards, lighter wooden wall panels, and furniture in cream and chocolate hues.
A sociable lounge sits furthest aft and is adjoined by a formal dining area. Above is the skylounge, which offers a more relaxed space in which to sit back with a book or host intimate gatherings on your luxury yacht charter.
The motor yacht is able to sleep up to 10 guests in five staterooms, including a master suite, two double cabins and two twin cabins. All cabins offer state-of-the-art entertainment systems.
Christina G is designed to traverse the ocean with ease and, for a yacht of her size, is equipped with unrivalled volume.
Make the most of the azure waters of the region with a number of on-board water toys such as wakeboards, water skis, sea kayaks, SeaDoos scooters and scuba gear for rendezvous diving.
To take advantage of this last minute offer, speak to your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all luxury yachts available to charter in the Mediterranean.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- 8 top superyachts open for Thanksgiving chartersIf you’re looking to spend Thanksgiving with your loved ones enjoying a yacht charter vacation, then you’re in luck; th...
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...