With a spacious Jacuzzi situated amidst an expansive foredeck sunbathing and relaxation area, huge sliding glass doors that open across the full beam of the yacht giving wonderful sea views and an absolutely stunning interior accentuated by Zebrano and ebony woods, soft wool carpets and elegant leather, GEMS II is perfect for some winter sun on a Mediterranean yacht charter.
Built by Tamsen Yachts in 2009, she was previously known as TaTii, until being renamed by her new owner earlier this month. Her design and styling offer a perfect blend of sophistication and fun for those who enjoy the alfresco lifestyle.
Her design and styling offer a perfect blend of sophistication and fun for those who enjoy the alfresco lifestyle.
She offers accommodation for up to 12 guests in five staterooms. Situated forward on the main deck the stately full-beam owner’s suite shares the same stunning design aspects found elsewhere on this multi-award nominated yacht. Contrasting dark wooden effects with lightly colored furnishings to give an elegant and open feel, it features an office, sitting area, private bar and three walk-in wardrobes.
Elsewhere four guest cabins and two Pullman berths are found amidships on the deck below, conveniently located around a central guest lobby complete with minibar. Three cabins can be found in the bow for eight crew members.
The exquisite inhouse design is showcased throughout, most notably on a vast main deck saloon, adorned with statement designer furniture, bar and top of the range entertainment centre.
Stylish but incredibly snug furniture means cosy evenings in relaxing with a refreshing drink are appealing, or there is the option to take advantage of the balconies that open out of the bulwarks to port and starboard, and enjoy the fresh sea breeze and wonderful coastline a luxury yacht charter in the Mediterranean offers.
Aside from the huge sunbathing and relaxation area on the foredeck, there is also a bar and seating on the flybridge and a wonderful alfresco dining area on the main deck aft.
Sliding glass doors on the main and upper decks, combined with an eight meter square sliding roof above the main salon, mean no matter where you are on GEMS II you will feel in touch with the outside world.
With an irresistible mix of stunning coastal landscapes, secret coves, idyllic islands and a mild winter climate, the Mediterranean is one of the best places to get away from it all and enjoy a luxury yacht charter in the winter months. Enjoy the glamour of the South of France, the beauty of the Amalfi Coast and so much more.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed