Luxury Yacht Charters in Croatia Booming
The Adriatic hotspot of Croatia has reportedly enjoyed recent growth in charter activity, largely thanks increased familiarity with the country’s VAT laws and its cruising areas of outstanding natural beauty.
Offering more than 1,500 gulf and ports surrounded by locations of natural beauty, nestled with historical landmarks away from large crowds, Croatia is increasingly becoming the Mediterranean cruising ground of choice for charterers.
A significant reason behind the influx in activity is greater understanding and acceptance of a new VAT rate, introduced last year. The rate was set at 13% for yacht charters beginning in Croatia, with charter open to both Croatian and EU-flagged superyachts, with “third country flagged” yachts (over 40m) needing to obtain a charter license.
Speaking on the change, Dorijan Dujmic from a local marine services agency commented, ““There used to be fear in regards to regulations and authorities, but now, people have understood that they just have to pay VAT on the charters and do not see this as a big issue. They just need to register and fill out the paperwork and that is the reason why we have increased charter activity in Croatia.”
There is positive amongst members of the Croatian yachting industry that the future will only get brighter, thanks to word of mouth recommendations about the country and new marina developments such as Marina and Šibenik.
A Croatia luxury yacht charter offers a delightful blend of historal landmarks, quaint villages and privacy.
For more details about planning a vacation here, please contact your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take the time to browse all superyachts available for charter in Croatia.
A significant reason behind the influx in activity is greater understanding and acceptance of a new VAT rate
LUXURY YACHTS AVAILABLE TO CHARTER IN CROATIA:
Nero Yacht For Charter
90m Corsair Yachts, 2007 / 2015
New Hampshire Yacht For Charter
62m Feadship, 2005 / 2014
Starfire Yacht For Charter
54m Benetti, 1998 / 2012
Berzinc Yacht For Charter
45m Astilleros de Mallorca S.A., 1977 / 2012
Helios Yacht For Charter
45m Perini Navi, 2007 / 2014
Sensei Yacht For Charter
39m Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, 1991 / 2007
Dyna Yacht For Charter
37m Benetti, 2013
Beachseeker Yacht For Charter
32m Sunseeker, 2002
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y PIONEER Offers Two Free Days of CharterOffering guests 9 days charter for the price of 7, the 46m/151ft expedition yacht PIONEER is perfect for exploring the ...
- M/Y ELYSIAN Open For Charter In The CaribbeanFollowing her appearance at the Antigua Charter Yacht Show in December, the 60m/197ft motor yacht ELYSIAN is now availa...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- Greece Maintains Status as a Superyacht Hotspot With a new year now underway, it’s possible to see how Greece continued to maintain its position as one of the prime ya...
- M/Y AXIOMA Drops Rate By €255,000 For WinterOffering a considerable reduction on select dates this spring and autumn, the 72m/236ft motor yacht AXIOMA presents a d...