The Whitsunday Islands: the epitome of a tropical paradise. Replete with icing-sugar sand beaches lapped by crystalline oceans and home to the kaleidoscope of colour and life that is the Great Barrier Reef, this region is arguably one of the most mesmerising places to enjoy a private yacht charter.
Now, you can snap up an incredible saving with Moonen’s 2004 build AURORA. Expertly refitted in 2016, she is presented in pristine condition, with warm and comfortable interior spaces coupled with plenty of alfresco relaxation spots.
The motor yacht provides accommodation for eight guests in four cabins, which benefit from the following configuration: one master, one double and two twins. She enjoys an intimate, open-plan main salon that is soaked by light thanks to wide windows.
A lounge area is located aft, with sofa seating arranged around a central TV. Formal dining can be found forward, and the wheelhouse is located beyond.
She enjoys an intimate, open-plan main salon that is soaked by light thanks to wide windows.
Guests can take advantage of a pair of alfresco dining areas, both equally sophisticated and sure to provide some stunning views over this pocket of Australian paradise. One is located on the sundeck, which also plays host to a bar and a spread of sunpads.
There is an additional spot to relax and soak up the sun on the foredeck, where an inviting lounging area awaits. Guests in the mood for a little more activity will be pleased to discover a treasure chest of the latest water toys, including a slide, water-skis and wakeboards.
The crew on board AURORA have a wealth of experience chartering in Australia, ensuring you enjoy a seamless experience discovering all the hidden gems of the region.
Everyone on their superyacht charter will find something to love about the Whitsunday Islands. From the thick swirls of sand and lagoon-blue waters of Whitehaven Beach, to the South Pacific sanctuary of Hamilton Island, with its palm tree-lined shores and award-winning restaurants and beach clubs.
Out at sea, days can be spent exploring the myriad of shallow coral gardens that are peppered throughout the region. Thriving metropolises of different fish species inhabit these expansive ecosystems, with everything from rainbow-hued angelfish and octopi hiding in the crevices, to sting rays gliding silently below the waves and blacktip reef sharks darting shyly in the shallows.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- Brand new 52m 'Lady Lena' available for 2020 Mediterranean yacht chartersDue to be delivered next year, the 52m/170ft motor yacht 'Lady Lena' is now open for yacht charter bookings for summer ...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Seychelles yacht charter special offered by 60m luxury yacht ‘St David’Escape to the Maldives and the Seychelles and enjoy no delivery fees when you charter the 60m/197ft motor yacht ‘St Dav...
- World's largest superyacht REV arrives in Norway for outfittingThe world's largest yacht, the 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has completed her journey to Norway, where she is set to...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.