When you think of eco-tourism you may imagine homes made from twigs, beds of straw and unappetising vegan dishes, but this isn't always the case.
Though these images of eco-friendly can be true in some cases, there are places where this is not even remotely true. Here, you can basically walk straight off your luxury charter yacht and into an eco-friendly luxury resort without even leaving a footprint.
Though non-luxury eco-tourism often gets a bad name, the above description is more a popular misrepresentation rather than an accurate description of eco-tourism, luxury or not. Furthermore, this type of tourism is a fantastic way to support local communities while having as little adverse impact on the environment as possible.
It provides you with the opportunity to discover and explore some amazing luxury yacht charter destinations and to experience the quiet and majesty of the wilderness, while enjoying the benefits of a well-organised and stylish resort.
'Eco-friendly’ is increasingly replacing ‘luxury’ as a status symbol and though this trend has been around for a while, it continues to grow and gain momentum. However, these terms are not necessarily mutually exclusive but can complement each other, sometimes being even be more effective in supporting environmental and social efforts.
If you haven’t tried luxury eco-tourism yet then be warned because it is sure to become your new way of life.
Though not all resorts can be reached by luxury charter yacht due to their isolation, they are all worthy of being experienced while your yacht waits nearby.
Contact your yacht charter broker for more information on visiting a luxury eco-tourism resort on your yacht charter vacation and to organise an itinerary.
If you haven’t tried luxury eco-tourism vacation yet then be warned because it is sure to become your new way of life.
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charterAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Blue Planet TV series superyacht ALUCIA now available to charterCausing a sensation when she appeared on the second season of the hit BBC series Blue Planet in winter, the 56m/183ft e...
- Inside Below Deck Mediterranean Season 3 M/Y ‘Talisman Maiton’Premiering on Bravo TV on 15th May, Below Deck Mediterranean Season 3 will see Captain Sandy Yawn and a cast of familia...