Turkish shipbuilder Alia Yacht will be putting their flagship superyacht SAMURAI on display for the first time at the Monaco Yacht Show this September.
Launched in 2016, Samurai has been shrouded in secrecy since her delivery.
She joined the charter earlier this year, and will be available for Mediterranean yacht charters throughout summer.
This highly-anticipated unveiling in Monaco will be an opportunity for Alia Yacht to ‘show off’ their masterpiece.
“We’ve been sitting on the superyacht industry’s best-kept secret for the last three years.” Commented Alia President Gökhan Çelik.
“In terms of overall design and construction quality, Samurai demonstrates what we’re capable of and I’m delighted we finally have this opportunity to show her off to the yachting world."
With exterior design by Omega Architects and an expansive repertoire of on-board highlights, the charter yacht has plenty of alluring features.
Her beach club is sure to attract plenty of attention in Monaco, as it boasts a fold-out swim platform, glass-clad gym, spacious lounging areas and side balconies which promote a continuous connection to the outside world.
Indeed, the motor yacht has been designed to ensure the guest living spaces are harmonized with the surroundings.
The sun deck benefits from a well-appointed seating area that is generously shaded, with a glass panel in the ceiling. A jacuzzi and sunpad spread are positioned forward, while the aft deck portion of the sundeck hosts a row of sunloungers.
There are several other dedicated spots for dining and unwinding alfresco, but when it comes to indoor living, SAMURAI excels in this category too.
Her sharp and sleek interiors are the work of the highly-esteemed Redman Whiteley Dixon. Asian-inspired motifs feature throughout, alongside crisp ivory, glossy black and deep pops of scarlet. Plants add an air of exoticism throughout.
The yacht sleeps 12 guests in six elegant cabins.
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- Which yacht stars in the TV series 'Succession'?The 279ft (85m) charter yacht SOLANDGE is the yacht in HBO’s Succession. Hitting TV screens in 2019, the season finale ...
- 82m superyacht RoMea to charter in the Maldives this winterVenture to the lesser-explored Maldives this winter and discover a slice of paradise on board the 82m/ 268ft motor yach...
- First look inside brand new charter yacht SOARINGDue to launch later this year from Abeking & Rasmussen, the first renderings of the 68m/ 223ft motor yacht SOARING have...
- Superyacht KISMET gets blown up in '6 Underground' movieStarring in the biggest Netflix movie to date, Lurssen’s 95m/ 312ft motor yacht KISMET plays a central role in new Mich...