Turkish shipbuilder Alia Yacht will be putting their flagship superyacht SAMURAI on display for the first time at the Monaco Yacht Show this September.
Launched in 2016, Samurai has been shrouded in secrecy since her delivery.
She joined the charter earlier this year, and will be available for Mediterranean yacht charters throughout summer.
This highly-anticipated unveiling in Monaco will be an opportunity for Alia Yacht to ‘show off’ their masterpiece.
“We’ve been sitting on the superyacht industry’s best-kept secret for the last three years.” Commented Alia President Gökhan Çelik.
“In terms of overall design and construction quality, Samurai demonstrates what we’re capable of and I’m delighted we finally have this opportunity to show her off to the yachting world."
With exterior design by Omega Architects and an expansive repertoire of on-board highlights, the charter yacht has plenty of alluring features.
Her beach club is sure to attract plenty of attention in Monaco, as it boasts a fold-out swim platform, glass-clad gym, spacious lounging areas and side balconies which promote a continuous connection to the outside world.
Indeed, the motor yacht has been designed to ensure the guest living spaces are harmonized with the surroundings.
The sun deck benefits from a well-appointed seating area that is generously shaded, with a glass panel in the ceiling. A jacuzzi and sunpad spread are positioned forward, while the aft deck portion of the sundeck hosts a row of sunloungers.
There are several other dedicated spots for dining and unwinding alfresco, but when it comes to indoor living, SAMURAI excels in this category too.
Her sharp and sleek interiors are the work of the highly-esteemed Redman Whiteley Dixon. Asian-inspired motifs feature throughout, alongside crisp ivory, glossy black and deep pops of scarlet. Plants add an air of exoticism throughout.
The yacht sleeps 12 guests in six elegant cabins.
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.
- Monaco Yacht Show 2019 announces superyacht line-upRunning between 25 - 28 September, Monaco’s Port Hercules marina will be alive with activity as a stellar fleet of yach...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- VIDEO: Superyacht ‘Here Comes the Sun’ in the British Virgin Islands Amels’ 83m/272ft superyacht ‘Here Comes the Sun’ was spotted enjoying some tropical sun in the British Virgin Islands e...
- Megayacht TRANQUILITY joins the yacht charter fleetFormerly known as superyacht EQUANIMITY, the 92m/300ft motor yacht TRANQUILITY has become available for private yacht c...
- VIDEO: Superyacht ‘Lady S’ enjoys the waters of PortofinoIn a brand new video, drone footage gives us a closer look at one of the most exciting recent additions to the charter ...