Luxury yacht Phoenix 2 will be part of the 125-strong fleet of superyachts at the forthcoming Monaco Yacht Show 2019.
Launched by Lurssen in 2010, this will be her second time participating in the show after attending at anchor last year.
Phoenix 2 sports exterior and interior design from Winch Design.
She has proved herself to be a highly popular and versatile charter platform over the years, and plays host to yacht charters in the Caribbean and the Mediterranean.
Her lavish interiors exude Art Deco glamour, with a selection of well-appointed areas primed for entertaining and relaxing.
She has proved herself to be a highly popular and versatile charter platform over the years.
Her main salon is home to an impressive grand piano, and she also has a sumptuous cinema room and gym facilities.
She also has a number of dedicated alfresco areas, including a sundeck with a 7.5 metre pool and a private jacuzzi attached to the master suite.
All of these alluring features will be able on show to those attending the Monaco Yacht Show.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.