After traveling through the tropics and past Japan, 77m (252ft) expedition yacht LA DATCHA has finally arrived at the destination where her owner Oleg Tinkov dreamt of building the ultimate charter yacht — awe-inspiring Kamchatka, located in the far east of Russia. This majestic explorer yacht is fully booked for months ahead but has last-minute availability for just one week in this magical region: 9th to 16th May.
Her striking exterior styling is helmed by Azure Naval Architects, with her interiors penned by Vasiliy Shprits. Motor yacht LA DATCHA is also the first SeaXplorer 77 and flagship of the range built by Damen Yachting and marked the shipyard's first foray into building explorer superyachts. Heralding one of the most exciting explorer yacht launches in years, LA DATCHA first hit the water in June 2019, before being delivered to her owner in November 2020.
Crafting a vessel that was made to endure the most challenging environments and which artfully facilitated his deep-seated passion for extreme sports was at the forefront of Oleg Tinkov's mind when envisioning LA DATCHA. But that's not all: her interiors were to be the epitome of luxury: a home away from home for guests even when cruising in the most far-flung corners of the world. And in this superyacht, he certainly succeeded.
They will explore wild and remote lands that few westerners have ever set foot on.
Equipped with no less than two B3 Squirrel helicopters, two expedition RIBs, a three-person submersible, two snow scooters (rare for a superyacht), and more, no place is out of reach for her lucky charter guests. They will explore wild and remote lands that few westerners have ever set foot on. Those with a passion for heli-skiing can take off and explore the most beautiful slopes, ski atop dormant volcanos or set off on otherworldly subaquatic adventures. From polar discovery to tropical paradise, LA DATCHA's limits know no bounds.
She provides accommodation for up to 12 guests across six beautifully appointed cabins. This includes two Owner's suites, which make her the ideal choice for guests looking to join other families on an unforgettable adventure.
Those with a passion for heli-skiing can take off and explore the most beautiful slopes, ski atop dormant volcanos or set off on otherworldly subaquatic adventures.
An adventure in Kamchatka onboard the remarkable superyacht LA DATCHA promises epic heli-skiing opportunities from March to May. A phenomenal peninsula that's the size of Germany, Austria and Switzerland combined yet home to only 350,000 people, Kamchatka is a vast wilderness of unparalleled, snow-capped beauty.
An unexplored paradise, yacht charter guests can marvel at the scenery from the summit of gigantic volcanos, relax at idyllic hot springs as the sun falls, or admire huge rivers of molten lava. If you are lucky, you may even spot brown bears, who come out of hibernation in the springtime.
Don't miss out on the chance to embark on an incredible expedition of a lifetime, one that precious few will ever have the joy of experiencing — LA DATCHA has last-minute availability for spellbinding Kamchatka from 9th to 16th May.
If you would like to learn more about chartering M/Y LA DATCHA for these dates, please reach out to your preferred yacht charter broker.
Alternatively, find out more about expedition yachts to charter.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed