The Kardashian family filmed an episode of their latest E-series on board the 49m luxury charter yacht O'Ceanos.
Family vacations on a private luxury charter yacht in the Greek Islands are usually a very low key affair, even for celebrities. But when you are reality TV stars and you turn up with an entourage and a full TV camera crew, things can be a little different.
A pregnant Kim Kardashian joined her family as they embarked on the holiday of a lifetime, enjoying some sun and quality time together cruising around the Greek Islands on 'charter yacht O'Ceanos', while being filmed for their popular reality TV show 'Keeping up with the Kardashians'. The show has made the Kardashians one of the world's most famous reality TV families and as such they live their lives through a lens.
Kim, Khloe, Kourtney, Kendall, Kylie, brother Brody Jenner and parents Kris and Bruce Jenner were all spotted on board the newly refitted O'Ceanos superyacht. Mykonos LiveTV caught the action on video as they left the port.
One of the main reasons for renting a luxury private yacht is complete privacy. The staff on board are trained to be very discrete, and the yachting industry has a code that client confidentiality be strictly maintained. However, in recent years a number of celebrities have chosen to share their luxury yacht charter experiences with their social media 'followers' by sharing photos via Twitter or Histogram.
The younger members of the family clearly enjoyed the yachting experience, and the wonderful scenery Greece has to offer, and sent messages to their fans on social media networks:
Brody tweeted: 'Feel so blessed to have spent the day on this bad boy with the family.'
'Ah I'm lucky! this place is incredible,' Kendall tweeted to her 5.3 million followers. 'Had such a fun day in paradise'
If you are tempted to follow in the Abrasions' footsteps take a look at the Greece Luxury Yacht Charters that may be available for your summer vacation next year, or if you can't wait visit our last minute yacht charter deals page.
Ahhhh I'm lucky! this place is incredible... Had such a fun day in paradise - Kendall tweeted
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...