Delivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the international charter fleet. Now, you can take a sneak peak inside the world’s largest charter yacht.
With elegant and sinuous exteriors from Espen Oeino and quality German craftsmanship by Lurssen, Flying Fox is a masterclass in cutting-edge design.
Top that off with interior styling by British studio Mark Berryman, and you’ve got a charter yacht that offers the finest in luxury living.
At 136m (446ft), Flying Fox is the world’s largest yacht that you can rent.
Even better? The yacht is PYC-compliant, meaning she can host up to 22 people on board.
Here’s what you can expect when you charter this mammoth megayacht.
Adjoining the beach club, you can take full advantage of a 400 square-metre spa that spans two floors.
The central spa plays host to an enormous jacuzzi pool, with direct access to the sea lounge and swim platform.
The upper spa area boasts a marble hammam and sauna, as well as a treatment room where you can indulge in a massage or pampering beauty treatments.
What’s more, the spa also has access to a state-of-the-art Cryosauna.
The yacht’s transverse pool on the aft deck is hard to miss, stretching out invitingly with a perfect situation that will afford excellent views over the surroundings.
In addition to this, you will be spoilt for choice for places to relax and unwind.
Forward of the pool there are a number of lounging areas and a bar, while the upper deck has a convivial selection of seating spots with a structured glass skylight in the centre.
The yacht also volunteers numerous side terraces, a locker of the latest toys and a dedicated dive centre in the beach club.
Flying Fox has not one, but two helipads, with one on the foredeck and a second positioned on the upper deck aft.
Their impressive size and D-values means that they can accommodate some of the largest helicopters on the market, allowing you to arrive and depart in complete style.
The interiors of Flying Fox have been styled to reflect a neutral and tasteful theme, with Oriental-inspired accents that contribute to the soothing ambience.
Throughout the yacht, satin-finish blonde wood works in perfect harmony with neutral tones offset by fresh infusions of leafy green foliage.
A split-level atrium takes pride of place as the main salon, with a wooden fireplace and formal dining for up to 22 diners.
As an added bonus, you can enjoy the complete entertainment experience on board, thanks to a cinema with luxurious D-box seats.
The principal charter guest will love the owner’s suite, with its private spa pool on deck and mammoth en-suite with a free-standing bath in the centre.
The apartment comes equipped with a large sofa seating area, a built-in fireplace and a large TV screen.
- Which yacht stars in the TV series 'Succession'?The 279ft (85m) charter yacht SOLANDGE is the yacht in HBO’s Succession. Hitting TV screens in 2019, the season finale ...
- 82m superyacht RoMea to charter in the Maldives this winterVenture to the lesser-explored Maldives this winter and discover a slice of paradise on board the 82m/ 268ft motor yach...
- First look inside brand new charter yacht SOARINGDue to launch later this year from Abeking & Rasmussen, the first renderings of the 68m/ 223ft motor yacht SOARING have...
- 75m Feadship charter yacht ARROW makes a splashThis weekend saw the official launch ceremony and christening of the newest addition to the Feadship fleet; 75m/ 246ft ...
- Superyacht KISMET gets blown up in '6 Underground' movieStarring in the biggest Netflix movie to date, Lurssen’s 95m/ 312ft motor yacht KISMET plays a central role in new Mich...
- Brand new 95m charter yacht O’PARI on track for 2020 delivery Golden Yachts is set to launch the 95m/310ft motor yacht O’PARI next spring, following which she will be available for ...