Delivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the international charter fleet. Now, you can take a sneak peak inside the world’s largest charter yacht.
With elegant and sinuous exteriors from Espen Oeino and quality German craftsmanship by Lurssen, Flying Fox is a masterclass in cutting-edge design.
Top that off with interior styling by British studio Mark Berryman, and you’ve got a charter yacht that offers the finest in luxury living.
At 136m (446ft), Flying Fox is the world’s largest yacht that you can rent.
Even better? The yacht is PYC-compliant, meaning she can host up to 22 people on board.
Here’s what you can expect when you charter this mammoth megayacht.
Expansive spa facilities
Adjoining the beach club, you can take full advantage of a 400 square-metre spa that spans two floors.
The central spa plays host to an enormous jacuzzi pool, with direct access to the sea lounge and swim platform.
The upper spa area boasts a marble hammam and sauna, as well as a treatment room where you can indulge in a massage or pampering beauty treatments.
What’s more, the spa also has access to a state-of-the-art Cryosauna.
Selection of outdoor areas, including 12m swimming pool
The yacht’s transverse pool on the aft deck is hard to miss, stretching out invitingly with a perfect situation that will afford excellent views over the surroundings.
In addition to this, you will be spoilt for choice for places to relax and unwind.
Forward of the pool there are a number of lounging areas and a bar, while the upper deck has a convivial selection of seating spots with a structured glass skylight in the centre.
The yacht also volunteers numerous side terraces, a locker of the latest toys and a dedicated dive centre in the beach club.
Flying Fox has not one, but two helipads, with one on the foredeck and a second positioned on the upper deck aft.
Their impressive size and D-values means that they can accommodate some of the largest helicopters on the market, allowing you to arrive and depart in complete style.
Refined and elegant interiors
The interiors of Flying Fox have been styled to reflect a neutral and tasteful theme, with Oriental-inspired accents that contribute to the soothing ambience.
Throughout the yacht, satin-finish blonde wood works in perfect harmony with neutral tones offset by fresh infusions of leafy green foliage.
A split-level atrium takes pride of place as the main salon, with a wooden fireplace and formal dining for up to 22 diners.
As an added bonus, you can enjoy the complete entertainment experience on board, thanks to a cinema with luxurious D-box seats.
Enormous owner’s suite
The principal charter guest will love the owner’s suite, with its private spa pool on deck and mammoth en-suite with a free-standing bath in the centre.
The apartment comes equipped with a large sofa seating area, a built-in fireplace and a large TV screen.
- VIDEO: Feadship transports 93m charter yacht ‘Lady S’ In a recent video, Feadship gives viewers a behind-the-scenes glimpse into how they moved their 93m/ 305ft megayacht ‘L...
- M/Y ‘Christina O’ available to charter at a reduced rate in the MediterraneanExplore Mediterranean hotspots such as the South of France and the Italian Riviera at a reduced rate on board one of th...
- Passenger yachts now allowed to anchor in Spain Yachts carrying more than 12 passengers will now be allowed to anchor in the waters of Spain, signalling a huge win for...
- The best brand-new superyachts for charter in 2019Be among the first to step on board a brand new superyacht with our round-up of the best recently-delivered yachts avai...
- Tahiti yacht charters available at a reduced price with 60m M/Y DREAMCruise around Tahiti and the rest of French Polynesia at a discounted rate on board the 60m/197ft multi-award-winning m...