Generating a wealth of excitement when she was photographed in her shed back in March, Galactica Super Nova has today received a similar amount of attention as the news broke that she has been delivered to her owner.
Such fervour around a new delivery should come as no surprise- not only is Galactica Super Nova the largest Heesen ever built (a title once owned by the 65m/213ft motor yacht Galactica Star), she also bears a sharp exterior designed by Espen Oeino and a uniquely modern interior courtesy of the team at Sinot Yacht Design.
Reportedly designed to provide a setting for entertaining and relaxing, the yacht is capable of sleeping up to 12 guests across several cabins, and includes a generously sized owner’s suite on the main deck.
Though not available for charter, luxury yacht Galactica Super Nova is sure to be a fond talking point amongst both industry professionals and enthusiasts.
The product of an extraordinary vision and an internationally celebrated team, Galactica Super Nova is unquestionably a superyacht in a league of her own
Replete with an array of highly considered and dynamic features, Galactica Super Nova could not be better prepared to meet the needs of her guests.
Indeed, from a casually styled upper deck which can be easily transformed into a nightclub, to a sundeck which can be used for both film screenings and live music performances, it’s clear that the designers have brought to life the vision of a superyacht which can balance rest with recreation.
A further crowning feature is the retractable terrace on the port side aft on the lower deck. Opening up the beach club for greater views and space, accessing the water and tenders could not be simpler.
With all of this in mind, it’s no wonder that everyone is celebrating her highly anticipated delivery, and looking forward to her grand reveal at the Monaco Yacht Show 2016.
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charter in MayAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- Sneak preview inside brand new charter yacht O’MATHILDENow only a couple of months from completion, a number of exciting renderings have been published to illustrate the fasc...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Popular Marinas Reopen In The CaribbeanIn yet more good news for the Caribbean, it was revealed today that key marinas in the Virgin Islands and St Martin hav...