Generating a wealth of excitement when she was photographed in her shed back in March, Galactica Super Nova has today received a similar amount of attention as the news broke that she has been delivered to her owner.
Such fervour around a new delivery should come as no surprise- not only is Galactica Super Nova the largest Heesen ever built (a title once owned by the 65m/213ft motor yacht Galactica Star), she also bears a sharp exterior designed by Espen Oeino and a uniquely modern interior courtesy of the team at Sinot Yacht Design.
Reportedly designed to provide a setting for entertaining and relaxing, the yacht is capable of sleeping up to 12 guests across several cabins, and includes a generously sized owner’s suite on the main deck.
Though not available for charter, luxury yacht Galactica Super Nova is sure to be a fond talking point amongst both industry professionals and enthusiasts.
The product of an extraordinary vision and an internationally celebrated team, Galactica Super Nova is unquestionably a superyacht in a league of her own
Replete with an array of highly considered and dynamic features, Galactica Super Nova could not be better prepared to meet the needs of her guests.
Indeed, from a casually styled upper deck which can be easily transformed into a nightclub, to a sundeck which can be used for both film screenings and live music performances, it’s clear that the designers have brought to life the vision of a superyacht which can balance rest with recreation.
A further crowning feature is the retractable terrace on the port side aft on the lower deck. Opening up the beach club for greater views and space, accessing the water and tenders could not be simpler.
With all of this in mind, it’s no wonder that everyone is celebrating her highly anticipated delivery, and looking forward to her grand reveal at the Monaco Yacht Show 2016.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...