Greek Charter Yacht O'PARI 3 Named As Finalist For Superyacht Award
Making her way through to the final stage of the prestigious award for best Displacement Motor Yacht 1,300GT – 2,999GT, the distinguished 72m/236ft superyacht 'O’Pari 3' is in good standing to impress the discerning judges reviewing this year’s shortlist.
Recently announcing the finalists for the Superyacht Awards 2016, the organisers of the event revealed that O’Pari 3 was one of six yachts in contention for the title of best displacement motor yacht 1,300GT – 2,999GT.
Delivered from the highly praised team at Golden Yachts in 2015, there’s no doubt that she possess all of the necessary qualities of an award winning motor yacht.
From her expansive and generously stocked flydeck to her refreshingly unique interior, everything about O’Pari 3 is a testament to the ambition and expertise which went into making her.
Paris Dragnis, the man behind Golden Yachts, has routinely produced vessels which succeed in being both modern and timeless -Previous releases such as the 40m/130ft charter yacht O’PATI and the 53m/173ft motor yacht O'NEIRO both showcase the enduring success this team is capable of delivering.
Luxury yacht O’Pari 3 is no exception to this rule, and her outdoor deck areas perfectly blend style and comfort. Featuring huge sunpads and a Jacuzzi surrounded by bright loungers, it’s clear that every last luxury has been thought of.
The al fresco dining option is equally impressive, with a large table benefiting from just the right amount of shade to keep guests warm but unexposed.
Showcasing the very best of Greek craftsmanship, O’Pari 3 is a luxury yacht wholly deserving of such a prestigious prize
With large windows flanking the main salon, it’s evident that the same attention has been provided to the interior as the exterior.
This consideration for natural light spilling in to illuminate the bright furnishings is carried over to the dining room, with a table capable of hosting all 12 of the available guests.
For those lucky enough to enjoy her recent season in the Mediterranean, it’s easy to imagine how few could rival such comprehensive excellence.
With all of this in mind, there’s no doubt that she will be a strong contender at the Superyacht Awards 2016.
- S/Y ALEXA Opens for Charters for Two in IndonesiaThe 31m/102ft sailing yacht ALEXA is a one-cabin phinisi offering romantic adventures for two in the magnificent archip...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- M/Y HARMONYA Now Available For CharterOriginally built by the Benetti Sail Division in 2005 and refit to an incredibly high standard in 2010, the 29m/94ft mo...
- M/Y SERENITY Joins the Global Charter FleetThe 41m/133ft superyacht SERENITY is now available for charter in the Bahamas and Caribbean following her launch from C...
- Feadship M/Y AQUARIUS Opens for CharterFollowing her sensational launch last September, the 92m/302ft motor yacht AQUARIUS from Feadship has now become availa...