Making her way through to the final stage of the prestigious award for best Displacement Motor Yacht 1,300GT – 2,999GT, the distinguished 72m/236ft superyacht 'O’Pari 3' is in good standing to impress the discerning judges reviewing this year’s shortlist.
Recently announcing the finalists for the Superyacht Awards 2016, the organisers of the event revealed that O’Pari 3 was one of six yachts in contention for the title of best displacement motor yacht 1,300GT – 2,999GT.
Delivered from the highly praised team at Golden Yachts in 2015, there’s no doubt that she possess all of the necessary qualities of an award winning motor yacht.
From her expansive and generously stocked flydeck to her refreshingly unique interior, everything about O’Pari 3 is a testament to the ambition and expertise which went into making her.
Paris Dragnis, the man behind Golden Yachts, has routinely produced vessels which succeed in being both modern and timeless -Previous releases such as the 40m/130ft charter yacht O’PATI and the 53m/173ft motor yacht O'NEIRO both showcase the enduring success this team is capable of delivering.
Luxury yacht O’Pari 3 is no exception to this rule, and her outdoor deck areas perfectly blend style and comfort. Featuring huge sunpads and a Jacuzzi surrounded by bright loungers, it’s clear that every last luxury has been thought of.
The al fresco dining option is equally impressive, with a large table benefiting from just the right amount of shade to keep guests warm but unexposed.
Showcasing the very best of Greek craftsmanship, O’Pari 3 is a luxury yacht wholly deserving of such a prestigious prize
With large windows flanking the main salon, it’s evident that the same attention has been provided to the interior as the exterior.
This consideration for natural light spilling in to illuminate the bright furnishings is carried over to the dining room, with a table capable of hosting all 12 of the available guests.
For those lucky enough to enjoy her recent season in the Mediterranean, it’s easy to imagine how few could rival such comprehensive excellence.
With all of this in mind, there’s no doubt that she will be a strong contender at the Superyacht Awards 2016.
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charterAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- Sneak preview inside brand new M/Y O’MATHILDENow only a couple of months from completion, a number of exciting renderings have been published to illustrate the fasc...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Popular Marinas Reopen In The CaribbeanIn yet more good news for the Caribbean, it was revealed today that key marinas in the Virgin Islands and St Martin hav...