At the time of her launch in 2007, Lioness V was one of the most secretive and ambitious products from Benetti and remained largely under wraps until just a few months ago, when she arrived on the charter market.
Now charter guests can take advantage of this unbeatable offer and experience the star-studded atmosphere of these two prestigious French Riviera events on board one of the finest motor yachts in the charter fleet.
Running from the 11th to 22nd May, the Cannes Film Festival attracts the film world’s elite as well as a whole host of impressive superyachts, while the four-day Monaco Grand Prix begins later in the month on 26th May and is the most highly-anticipated sporting event in the yachting calendar.
Motor yacht Lioness V certainly has plenty of lavish deck spaces in which to take in the on-shore action of Cannes and Monaco. One of her highlights is an elevated pool area complete with concealed speakers to set the mood and surrounding sun pads for relaxation.
There is a choice of exquisite alfresco dining and lounging areas too, with a full bar and large dining table on the bridge deck aft and a generous swim platform, boasting a fully-equipped gym and Hamman spa.
The Argent Design interior provides a sumptuous yet serene retreat on any charter vacation, with oriental flourishes throughout. The main salon offers a perfect environment for entertaining guests with a formal dining option and forward on the deck is a stunning cinema experience.
Motor yacht Lioness V certainly has plenty of lavish deck spaces in which to take in the on-shore action of Cannes and Monaco.
Social gatherings on an event charter can also take place in the bridge deck salon while a private atrium offers a more secluded place to unwind.
Other assets include a t-it golf machine on the sundeck and a treasure chest of the latest water toys.
The yacht is capable of sleeping 12 guests in six sophisticated staterooms, including a full-beam master suite, three double cabins and two twin cabins.
If you would like to find out more on this special deal, please contact your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all luxury yachts available to charter on the French Riviera.
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charterAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Blue Planet TV series superyacht ALUCIA now available to charterCausing a sensation when she appeared on the second season of the hit BBC series Blue Planet in winter, the 56m/183ft e...
- Inside Below Deck Mediterranean Season 3 M/Y ‘Talisman Maiton’Premiering on Bravo TV on 15th May, Below Deck Mediterranean Season 3 will see Captain Sandy Yawn and a cast of familia...