At the time of her launch in 2007, Lioness V was one of the most secretive and ambitious products from Benetti and remained largely under wraps until just a few months ago, when she arrived on the charter market.
Now charter guests can take advantage of this unbeatable offer and experience the star-studded atmosphere of these two prestigious French Riviera events on board one of the finest motor yachts in the charter fleet.
Running from the 11th to 22nd May, the Cannes Film Festival attracts the film world’s elite as well as a whole host of impressive superyachts, while the four-day Monaco Grand Prix begins later in the month on 26th May and is the most highly-anticipated sporting event in the yachting calendar.
Motor yacht Lioness V certainly has plenty of lavish deck spaces in which to take in the on-shore action of Cannes and Monaco. One of her highlights is an elevated pool area complete with concealed speakers to set the mood and surrounding sun pads for relaxation.
There is a choice of exquisite alfresco dining and lounging areas too, with a full bar and large dining table on the bridge deck aft and a generous swim platform, boasting a fully-equipped gym and Hamman spa.
The Argent Design interior provides a sumptuous yet serene retreat on any charter vacation, with oriental flourishes throughout. The main salon offers a perfect environment for entertaining guests with a formal dining option and forward on the deck is a stunning cinema experience.
Motor yacht Lioness V certainly has plenty of lavish deck spaces in which to take in the on-shore action of Cannes and Monaco.
Social gatherings on an event charter can also take place in the bridge deck salon while a private atrium offers a more secluded place to unwind.
Other assets include a t-it golf machine on the sundeck and a treasure chest of the latest water toys.
The yacht is capable of sleeping 12 guests in six sophisticated staterooms, including a full-beam master suite, three double cabins and two twin cabins.
If you would like to find out more on this special deal, please contact your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all luxury yachts available to charter on the French Riviera.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed