GP Superyacht ‘Lioness V’ Offers Special Deal at Monaco GP and Cannes Film Festival
At the time of her launch in 2007, Lioness V was one of the most secretive and ambitious products from Benetti and remained largely under wraps until just a few months ago, when she arrived on the charter market.
Now charter guests can take advantage of this unbeatable offer and experience the star-studded atmosphere of these two prestigious French Riviera events on board one of the finest motor yachts in the charter fleet.
Running from the 11th to 22nd May, the Cannes Film Festival attracts the film world’s elite as well as a whole host of impressive superyachts, while the four-day Monaco Grand Prix begins later in the month on 26th May and is the most highly-anticipated sporting event in the yachting calendar.
Motor yacht Lioness V certainly has plenty of lavish deck spaces in which to take in the on-shore action of Cannes and Monaco. One of her highlights is an elevated pool area complete with concealed speakers to set the mood and surrounding sun pads for relaxation.
There is a choice of exquisite alfresco dining and lounging areas too, with a full bar and large dining table on the bridge deck aft and a generous swim platform, boasting a fully-equipped gym and Hamman spa.
The Argent Design interior provides a sumptuous yet serene retreat on any charter vacation, with oriental flourishes throughout. The main salon offers a perfect environment for entertaining guests with a formal dining option and forward on the deck is a stunning cinema experience.
Motor yacht Lioness V certainly has plenty of lavish deck spaces in which to take in the on-shore action of Cannes and Monaco.
Social gatherings on an event charter can also take place in the bridge deck salon while a private atrium offers a more secluded place to unwind.
Other assets include a t-it golf machine on the sundeck and a treasure chest of the latest water toys.
The yacht is capable of sleeping 12 guests in six sophisticated staterooms, including a full-beam master suite, three double cabins and two twin cabins.
If you would like to find out more on this special deal, please contact your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all luxury yachts available to charter on the French Riviera.
More Yacht Information
Lioness V Yacht For Charter
64m Benetti, 2006
- S/Y ALEXA Opens for Charters for Two in IndonesiaThe 31m/102ft sailing yacht ALEXA is a one-cabin phinisi offering romantic adventures for two in the magnificent archip...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- M/Y HARMONYA Now Available For CharterOriginally built by the Benetti Sail Division in 2005 and refit to an incredibly high standard in 2010, the 29m/94ft mo...
- M/Y SERENITY Joins the Global Charter FleetThe 41m/133ft superyacht SERENITY is now available for charter in the Bahamas and Caribbean following her launch from C...
- Feadship M/Y AQUARIUS Opens for CharterFollowing her sensational launch last September, the 92m/302ft motor yacht AQUARIUS from Feadship has now become availa...