O’MATHILDE first hit the water back in May when she was launched from the yard’s Greek facilities, and is expected to begin her debut charter season in the region soon.
Combining elegant exterior styling, innovative design features and a wealth of wonderful indoor and outdoor living areas, she is certainly a fine addition to the Greek charter fleet.
Guests chartering aboard the brand new Golden Yachts’ build this summer will be among the first to experience her luxe deck areas. These include a spacious sundeck boasting a step-up spa pool, bar and sunbathing areas forward and an alfresco dining table and day head under the radar arch.
There is also a larger outdoor dining area on the upper deck aft, an outdoor lounge on the main deck aft and a drop-down swim platform, which serves as a water-side terrace where guests can relax close to the ocean’s edge or access the water toys.
Graphic renderings have revealed the interior of luxury yacht O’MATHILDE, which has been styled by award-winning design firm Studio Vafiadis. Guests can look forward to a contemporary feel, with pale-coloured furnishings, walls and carpets which contrast with dark wooden accents.
Combining elegant exterior styling, innovative design features and a wealth of wonderful living areas, she is a fine addition to the Greek charter fleet
A sociable seating area in the main salon aft leads forward to a high-gloss wooden table around which the entire charter party can be seated.
Another key feature of the motor yacht is the huge master suite which takes up an unusual position on the upper deck aft. A private salon overlooks the aft deck area, with the sleeping quarters further forward alongside an en-suite bathroom and walk-in closet.
The other accommodation is made up of a VIP suite and twin cabin on the main deck, and three double cabins and a twin cabin on the lower deck. In total, up to 12 guests can sleep on board during a private yacht charter.
Other projects currently underway at Golden Yachts is the 85m/297ft motor yacht O’PTASIA which was filmed undergoing sea trials last week in preparation for her imminent delivery.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- 8 top superyachts open for Thanksgiving chartersIf you’re looking to spend Thanksgiving with your loved ones enjoying a yacht charter vacation, then you’re in luck; th...
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...