FIRST LOOK: Superyacht MATSU Completes Refit
Fresh from a comprehensive exterior refit, the speedy 36m/120ft ISA motor yacht MATSU now features a new-look hull and superstructure, with her mast and domes changing from a white to a sleek shade of black.
Originally delivered as part of the Italian shipyard's ISA 120' range in 2007, MATSU's 3-week transformation saw her hull and superstructure wrapped in 3M’s White Aluminium film, with her mast and domes being finished with 3M’s Black Gloss Film.
A team of 8 fitters at Wild Group International completed the works on the yacht, which can reach an impressive top speed of 33 knots.
Thought to be remaining in the global charter fleet and available in the Balearics following a refit, superyacht MATSU sleeps as many as 8 guests in a spacious layout of four cabins. Her opulent, modern-themed interior was styled by the team at Cristiano Gatto Design.
Commenting on the successful transformation, Founder and Director of Wild Group International said “Matsu has been a great project. The team have worked incredibly hard and the boat is looking fantastic. From start to finish the project took a little under three weeks to complete, and what a difference it has made to her! The 3M foils leave a very good quality finish, and the White Aluminium juxtaposed with the Black Gloss for the detail works very well. She has been out on the water this week and I have to say, looking great. We are all very proud of the team.”
For more details about M/Y MATSU's charter availability, please contact your preferred charter broker.
Or simply begin planning your next vacation by comparing all luxury yachts available for charter in Ibiza.
the White Aluminium juxtaposed with the Black Gloss for the detail works very well
More Yacht Information
Matsu Yacht For Charter
36m ISA, 2007
- S/Y ALEXA Opens for Charters for Two in IndonesiaThe 31m/102ft sailing yacht ALEXA is a one-cabin phinisi offering romantic adventures for two in the magnificent archip...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- M/Y HARMONYA Now Available For CharterOriginally built by the Benetti Sail Division in 2005 and refit to an incredibly high standard in 2010, the 29m/94ft mo...
- M/Y SERENITY Joins the Global Charter FleetThe 41m/133ft superyacht SERENITY is now available for charter in the Bahamas and Caribbean following her launch from C...
- Feadship M/Y AQUARIUS Opens for CharterFollowing her sensational launch last September, the 92m/302ft motor yacht AQUARIUS from Feadship has now become availa...