Abeking & Rasmussen has given us our first look at their latest project: the 68m/ 224ft motor yacht SOARING.
This morning saw superyacht SOARING make her first public appearance at Abeking’s facilities in Lemwerder.
The 1450 GT motor yacht was rolled out of the construction shed this morning in preparation for her official launch on January 18.
Onlookers were given their first look at her elegant profile, which features sleek lines with U-shaped windows and plenty of glazed sections with dynamic curves.
Formerly known as Project 6506, the yacht has been three years in the making.
She is on track to be delivered later this year, following which she will become a superyacht for charter.
The yacht's interiors are the work of Focus Yacht Design. Renderings paint a picture of light, glass and rich textures, with a clean colour palette with bronze accents and cream tones.
You can take a look inside superyacht SOARING.
SOARING follows in the footsteps of the critically-acclaimed, multi-award winning 80m/ 262ft charter yacht EXCELLENCE, which was delivered by the German yard last year.
The yard is on track for more success, after the keel laying for their flagship superyacht took place in August last year. The 118m megayacht, known only as Project 6507, is on course for delivery in 2022.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed