Work has now begun on the final stage of development at the OneOcean Port Vell in Barcelona, Spain, which will see the addition of more superyacht berths.
Located in the heart of the city, the marina currently offers more than 150 berths able to accommodate yachts ranging from 5 to 190 meters. Once work is completed in August, there will be 8 further berths available, catering for superyachts ranging from 30 to 80 meters.
The eight-month programme of re-development, which began in mid-December, will see the transformation of the original Moll Pescadores section of the marina.
In total, €5 million will be invested in infrastructure, utilities, landscape and security.
Adjacent to the new berths will be the iconic Torre de Control building, a stunning glass tower set above the marina water with outstanding views of Barcelona. Available for business lease, the building offers the superyacht industry with an exceptional combination of office and berth rental opportunities.
The new development will also provide access to all the facilities at the marina including the OneOcean Club, restaurant and BlueWave tapas bar and the Galley building, home to a gymnasium, wellness centre and business hub.
This expansion enables us to meet the growing demand for berthing superyachts in the Mediterranean and positions Barcelona as the leading superyacht destination.”
All berths at the OneOcean Port Vell Marina include power, potable water, grey and black water discharge, fibre optic internet connection and fuel bunker service.
Car parking and storage is also available adjacent to the berths.
If you are interested in planning a luxury charter vacation in Barcelona, please contact your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all luxury yachts available to charter in the Mediterranean.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed