Work has now begun on the final stage of development at the OneOcean Port Vell in Barcelona, Spain, which will see the addition of more superyacht berths.
Located in the heart of the city, the marina currently offers more than 150 berths able to accommodate yachts ranging from 5 to 190 meters. Once work is completed in August, there will be 8 further berths available, catering for superyachts ranging from 30 to 80 meters.
The eight-month programme of re-development, which began in mid-December, will see the transformation of the original Moll Pescadores section of the marina.
In total, €5 million will be invested in infrastructure, utilities, landscape and security.
Adjacent to the new berths will be the iconic Torre de Control building, a stunning glass tower set above the marina water with outstanding views of Barcelona. Available for business lease, the building offers the superyacht industry with an exceptional combination of office and berth rental opportunities.
The new development will also provide access to all the facilities at the marina including the OneOcean Club, restaurant and BlueWave tapas bar and the Galley building, home to a gymnasium, wellness centre and business hub.
This expansion enables us to meet the growing demand for berthing superyachts in the Mediterranean and positions Barcelona as the leading superyacht destination.”
All berths at the OneOcean Port Vell Marina include power, potable water, grey and black water discharge, fibre optic internet connection and fuel bunker service.
Car parking and storage is also available adjacent to the berths.
If you are interested in planning a luxury charter vacation in Barcelona, please contact your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all luxury yachts available to charter in the Mediterranean.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...