Final Preparations Underway for Monaco Yacht Show 2015
Final preparations are underway for the 25th edition of the Monaco Yacht Show, which will see 121 superyachts displayed in Port Hercule from 23 to 26 September. According to the show's organisers, a value of €3 billion's worth of luxury yachts will be showcased at the principality's port and nearby at anchor.
The video above gives a taster of what to expect at this week's Monaco Yacht Show, with 2015's special anniversary edition expected to be even grander than last year when it opens its doors on Wednesday. Now in its 25 year, Port Hercule will be in maximum capacity for the prestigious event, with 121 superyachts afloat for viewings, as well as approximately 40 world-leading tender and toys. Around 33,000 participants are expected to take part in the show.
Amongst the luxury yachts expected to attend the Monaco Yacht show, are show debutants 82m/268ft Abeking & Rasmussen M/Y ROMEA and 69m/227ft Tankoa build M/Y SUERTE, both delivered earlier this year. The largest superyacht in attendance is set to be the well-appointed 85m/279ft Lürssen M/Y SOLANDGE. All three yachts are currently on the charter market, with the event a prime opportunity to reveal their unique amenities and styling by award-winning designers to brokers and prospective clientele.
Of 121 charter yachts and yachts for sale in attendance, 104 are motor yachts, lining up alongside 17 sailing yachts. Including new builds ROMEA and SUERTE, there will be 40 debuts in total at the event, with 52 new deliveries made this year on display.
This year will be bigger in scale than previous editions, thanks to extra berths to accommodate more superyachts and a revamped exhibition area, reorganised to better suit attendees navigating the show.
For more information on attending the Monaco Yacht Show this week, or inspecting any of the luxury charter yachts on display, simply get in touch with your preferred charter broker for more information. YachtCharterFleet will be attendance at the show to bring you all the latest news from Port Hercule.
See the full, up-to-date Monaco Yacht Show 2015 line-up for all details on the yachts for charter and sale attending.
LARGEST CHARTER YACHTS AT THE MONACO YACHT SHOW 2015:
Solandge Yacht For Charter
85m Lurssen, 2013
Romea Yacht For Charter
82m Abeking & Rasmussen, 2015
Martha Ann Yacht For Charter
70m Lurssen, 2008 / 2014
Sherakhan Yacht For Charter
70m Vuyk, 2005 / 2014
Suerte Yacht For Charter
69m Tankoa Yachts, 2015
Icon Yacht For Charter
68m Icon Yachts, 2010 / 2014
Maria Yacht For Charter
67m Amels, 2007 / 2012
Okto Yacht For Charter
66m ISA, 2014
- S/Y ALEXA Opens for Charters for Two in IndonesiaThe 31m/102ft sailing yacht ALEXA is a one-cabin phinisi offering romantic adventures for two in the magnificent archip...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- M/Y HARMONYA Now Available For CharterOriginally built by the Benetti Sail Division in 2005 and refit to an incredibly high standard in 2010, the 29m/94ft mo...
- M/Y SERENITY Joins the Global Charter FleetThe 41m/133ft superyacht SERENITY is now available for charter in the Bahamas and Caribbean following her launch from C...
- Feadship M/Y AQUARIUS Opens for CharterFollowing her sensational launch last September, the 92m/302ft motor yacht AQUARIUS from Feadship has now become availa...