With an impressive line-up of deck areas for a yacht of her size, classic interior styling and a flexible accommodation configuration, ASTARTE is a welcome addition to the Greek charter fleet.
What’s more, she is fresh from a recent refit, ensuring she can transport discerning travellers around the spectacular cruising grounds of Greece in the utmost style and comfort.
Charterers can pick from yachting hotspots such as Mykonos and Santorini, famed for their hedonistic beach clubs, white-washed cubist architecture and romantic sunsets, or opt to explore lesser-travelled gems like Naxos, Milos and Syros, for a more peaceful but no less idyllic superyacht charter.
Able to reach an impressive top speed of 30 knots, the Ferretti yacht is definitely well-suited to island-hopping adventures as she is able to zip from one anchorage to the next at a quicker pace than most other yachts. This will provide guests with even more time to spend in each stop on their Greece itinerary.
Able to reach an impressive top speed of 30 knots, ASTARTE is definitely well-suited to island-hopping adventures
A favourite outdoor hangout will no doubt be the flybridge. Here yacht-goers can catch up in a sumptuous seating area while enjoying freshly grilled snacks from the barbecue, sipping cocktails and taking in wonderful views of the region. There is also a line-up of teak loungers aft for basking in the sunshine.
Another popular spot is sure to be the drop-down swim platform where charterers can chill out just inches away from the ocean of access the exciting water toys. Entertainment, meanwhile, is the focus of the main deck aft, with a table capable of hosting the entire charter party for al fresco dinners.
Opportunities for socialising and relaxation continue into the interior of charter yacht ASTARTE. In the main salon, a comfortable lounge area is completed by a formal dining area further forward.
The entire space is flanked by windows, and with a neutral colour palette and high-gloss woodwork, the overall feel is bright, airy and elegant, which immediately puts all at ease on a yachting vacation.
The styling continues into the four staterooms, consisting of a deluxe master suite, a double cabin and two twin cabins which can each convert into a double cabin. This makes the motor yacht ideal for families as well as groups of friends. Nine guests can be accommodated on board in total.
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.
- Monaco Yacht Show 2019 announces superyacht line-upRunning between 25 - 28 September, Monaco’s Port Hercules marina will be alive with activity as a stellar fleet of yach...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- VIDEO: Superyacht ‘Here Comes the Sun’ in the British Virgin Islands Amels’ 83m/272ft superyacht ‘Here Comes the Sun’ was spotted enjoying some tropical sun in the British Virgin Islands e...
- Megayacht TRANQUILITY joins the yacht charter fleetFormerly known as superyacht EQUANIMITY, the 92m/300ft motor yacht TRANQUILITY has become available for private yacht c...
- VIDEO: Superyacht ‘Lady S’ enjoys the waters of PortofinoIn a brand new video, drone footage gives us a closer look at one of the most exciting recent additions to the charter ...