With an impressive line-up of deck areas for a yacht of her size, classic interior styling and a flexible accommodation configuration, ASTARTE is a welcome addition to the Greek charter fleet.
What’s more, she is fresh from a recent refit, ensuring she can transport discerning travellers around the spectacular cruising grounds of Greece in the utmost style and comfort.
Charterers can pick from yachting hotspots such as Mykonos and Santorini, famed for their hedonistic beach clubs, white-washed cubist architecture and romantic sunsets, or opt to explore lesser-travelled gems like Naxos, Milos and Syros, for a more peaceful but no less idyllic superyacht charter.
Able to reach an impressive top speed of 30 knots, the Ferretti yacht is definitely well-suited to island-hopping adventures as she is able to zip from one anchorage to the next at a quicker pace than most other yachts. This will provide guests with even more time to spend in each stop on their Greece itinerary.
Able to reach an impressive top speed of 30 knots, ASTARTE is definitely well-suited to island-hopping adventures
A favourite outdoor hangout will no doubt be the flybridge. Here yacht-goers can catch up in a sumptuous seating area while enjoying freshly grilled snacks from the barbecue, sipping cocktails and taking in wonderful views of the region. There is also a line-up of teak loungers aft for basking in the sunshine.
Another popular spot is sure to be the drop-down swim platform where charterers can chill out just inches away from the ocean of access the exciting water toys. Entertainment, meanwhile, is the focus of the main deck aft, with a table capable of hosting the entire charter party for al fresco dinners.
Opportunities for socialising and relaxation continue into the interior of charter yacht ASTARTE. In the main salon, a comfortable lounge area is completed by a formal dining area further forward.
The entire space is flanked by windows, and with a neutral colour palette and high-gloss woodwork, the overall feel is bright, airy and elegant, which immediately puts all at ease on a yachting vacation.
The styling continues into the four staterooms, consisting of a deluxe master suite, a double cabin and two twin cabins which can each convert into a double cabin. This makes the motor yacht ideal for families as well as groups of friends. Nine guests can be accommodated on board in total.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed