Currently undertaking her maiden voyage towards Newport, Feadship has waved fair winds to the 72.85m / 239ft motor yacht PODIUM.
Following successful sea trials beginning in May, PODIUM has departed Feadship's facilities in Amsterdam and has now been handed over to her Owners.
Formerly known as Project 705, the Custom motor yacht hit the water back in January. She is currently en route to Newport, USA.
It's been a busy period for Feadship, as PODIUM follows in the footsteps of 99.95m/ 328ft superyacht MOONRISE and the freshly refitted 57.6m / 189ft motor yacht W, both of which have been delivered in the past two weeks.
The Owner was "delighted with both the experience of creating a Feadship as well as the many years of enjoyment that have followed."
The 1,850 GT yacht features exterior and interior styling by British studio Redman Whiteley Dixon, while naval architecture comes from de Voogt.
She sports a striking midnight blue hull contrasted by crisp white superstructure. Extensive glazing runs perfectly flush to her exterior, giving her a sharp and elegant profile.
Extensive glazing runs perfectly flush to her exterior, giving her a sharp and elegant profile.
The superyacht was built for a repeat Feadship client. The Dutch yard has stated that the Owner was "delighted with both the experience of creating a Feadship as well as the many years of enjoyment that have followed."
PODIUM underwent outfitting in Aalsmeer, after construction of the hull took place at the yard's Papendrecht facilities. Before commencing sea trials, she was famously captured navigating the tight waterways and canals of the Netherlands by tugboat en route to the North Sea.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed