Marrying Feadship pedigree with a variety of luxurious amenities, TELEOST is perfectly primed for creating magical memories with the family over the holidays.
The Caribbean’s tropical sun can be appreciated to the fullest, thanks the superyacht's ample outdoor deck space. Providing various spots for guests to bask in the sun or dine al fresco, there is a clear focus on creating social spaces where the charter party can get together and enjoy each other’s company.
The Caribbean’s tropical sun can be appreciated to the fullest, thanks the superyachts ample outdoor deck space.
Launched in 1993, a refreshing refit has ensured the motor yacht’s interiors are classic, but contemporary. She provides spacious accommodation for 10 guests in total, across five decadently-furnished cabins.
Chief among her features is the barbecue on the swimming platform, a unique and stand-out addition that is sure to be well-used in the blissfully warm Caribbean climes. Guests can even try something new, and sample a Christmas meal cooked entirely on the barbecue.
Cheif among her features is the barbecue on the swimming platform, a unique and stand-out addition that is sure to well-used in blissfully warm Caribbean climes.
The swimming platform is sure to be a popular area regardless of the barbecue, since the crystal-clear aquamarine waters of the Caribbean will be enticing guests to dive in. A huge selection of water toys, including scuba-diving equipment, Waverunners, and seascooters will make exploring the seas even more enjoyable.
Crowning the motor yacht, the sun deck is home to a well-appointed jacuzzi amidst rows of comfortable sun loungers and a fully-equipped wet bar. From here, guests will be able to relax in the jacuzzi, while sipping on a cocktail and soaking up the breathtaking views surrounding them. Expect sun-baked beaches, isolated sand bars, and palm trees swaying under a gentle breeze.
For the formal meals you are sure to share on a private yacht charter vacation over the holidays, the upper deck plays host to al fresco dining under partial shading. Memories of sitting down to a Christmas meal around this table will last a lifetime, and the same can be said for your entire vacation on board a superyacht.
From awe-inspiring interiors that are meticulously maintained, to a world-class service from the crew, a luxury yacht charter with friends and family is the perfect way to spend the holidays this year.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed