Still one of the most impressive charter yachts on the water, the multi-award-winning 83.5m (273ft) superyacht SAVANNAH will be heading off the beaten track this winter, and is now available to book in destinations including the Indian Ocean, French Polynesia and Australia.
Breaking new ground as the world's first hybrid superyacht, SAVANNAH blends award-winning design with incredible features including an underwater viewing lounge, a sleek 9m aft deck pool and basketball court.
Currently finishing up the Mediterranean season in Greece, she will soon be relocating to more tropical cruising grounds for her winter itinerary.
Choose between the mystical Maldives or the sun-soaked Seychelles in the Indian Ocean; or you could opt to head to the Pacific and discover the charms of Tahiti and wider French Polynesia. She can also be booked around the alluring coastlines of Australia, offering plenty of scope for diverse itineraries with a focus on wildlife and water fun.
Innovation, luxury and providing the best experience for the guest are at the center of everything SAVANNAH offers.
To get the blood flowing, guests can swim a few lengths in the 9m (30ft) pool, or explore the water of the Indian Ocean, the world’s warmest ocean, from the gorgeous private beach club at the water’s edge. A spacious sundeck with DJ booth, Jacuzzi and barbecue, completes the picture.
Innovation, luxury and providing the best experience for the guest are at the center of everything SAVANNAH offers. This is possibly most evident in her main deck - designed as a huge open space, enclosed by weathertight sliding doors. With the doors open and stacked invisibly out of the way the entire space, from the swimming pool to the salon, provides a massive expanse to socialize or relax al fresco.
An underwater lounge gives guests the opportunity to sip on a refreshing drink and enjoy a unique view of the marine world, all the while enjoying the home comforts of the yacht.
Elsewhere an underwater lounge gives guests the opportunity to sip on a refreshing drink and enjoy a unique view of the marine world, all the while enjoying the home comforts of the yacht. In the evening, the space can be converted in a state-of-the-art cinema room.
The beautiful interior, designed by CG Design, has a fluidity accentuated by curved lines and large glass windows that allow light to flood in wherever you may be on SAVANNAH. Another hugely innovative feature is her ‘floating superstructure’ - glass and composite panels seemingly floating as part of a complicated design feature.
The beautiful interior, designed by CG Design, has a fluidity accentuated by curved lines and large glass windows that allow light to flood in.
A stunning master suite is the center point of SAVANNAH’s accommodation that sleeps up to 12 guests. Essentially an Owner’s deck, the gorgeous suite features an office, large marble bathroom, sensational views and more. The VIP stateroom on the main deck, with a beautiful waterside balcony, is almost as impressive and the remaining four staterooms are all doubles, each with their own en-suite bath.
Wherever you step on SAVANNAH you will be wowed, from her video walls to modern art collection, right down to her highly sophisticated lighting system, she is the epitome of a true luxury yacht charter.
SAVANNAH is available to charter in the Indian Ocean and Tahiti in the winter months. Enjoy the unparalleled beauty of the Seychelles, the kaleidoscopic coral reefs of the Maldives and the deserted beaches of Tahiti in on a world class superyacht.
In order to learn more about chartering M/Y SAVANNAH, please get in touch with your chosen yacht charter broker.
If you are interested in exploring this glorious part of the world you can also view all other yachts for charter in the Indian Ocean.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed