The 75m/ 246ft motor yacht ARROW has left Feadship's facilities in Aalsmeer and is currently snaking through the canals of the Netherlands to begin her first round of sea trials.
In the early hours of this morning, ARROW began making the journey through the canals of the Netherlands to begin her first round of sea trials in the North Sea.
It comes after the yacht emerged from the construction shed on December 16 as Project 703. She was christened ARROW during an official launch ceremony on January 10, and it has been announced that she will be available for Mediterranean yacht charters this summer.
View this post on Instagram
Just another day in the Netherlands, as brand new 75m (246ft) charter yacht ARROW navigates the network of canals to reach the North Sea to begin sea trials. She left the @feadship facilities in Aalsmeer at the crack of dawn yesterday and is currently in Rotterdam. Incredible footage by @tomvanoossanen
It has been announced that ARROW will be available for Mediterranean yacht charters this summer.
The owner of ARROW is a first-time buyer. During the launch, he stated; "Working together with Henk and the whole team at Feadship has been an absolute pleasure since the day we agreed the contract. The way everyone seamlessly cooperated to blend the exterior with the interior was an unrivalled experience for me.
"Having now seen the end result there is no doubt in my mind: the best car is a Rolls-Royce and the equivalent in the superyacht world is definitely a Feadship.
"I have [..] seen many other people’s superyachts in my life and have to say that Arrow is the most beautiful and amazingly executed of them all."
Having now seen the end result there is no doubt in my mind: the best car is a Rolls-Royce and the equivalent in the superyacht world is definitely a Feadship.
The yacht features interior and exterior design from H2 Yacht Design. Her interiors are expected to be contemporary and elegant, with accommodation for a total of 12 guests in six cabins.
Her exteriors offer plenty of alfresco living space, with a spacious beach club equipped with an impressive bar area. She is crowned by a sundeck with a spa pool and mosaic detail.
Delivery is expected in the coming months, following the successful completion of sea trials.
All images credit: Feadship
- Which yacht stars in the TV series 'Succession'?The 279ft (85m) charter yacht SOLANDGE is the yacht in HBO’s Succession. Hitting TV screens in 2019, the season finale ...
- 82m superyacht RoMea to charter in the Maldives this winterVenture to the lesser-explored Maldives this winter and discover a slice of paradise on board the 82m/ 268ft motor yach...
- First look inside brand new charter yacht SOARINGDue to launch later this year from Abeking & Rasmussen, the first renderings of the 68m/ 223ft motor yacht SOARING have...
- 75m Feadship charter yacht ARROW makes a splashThis weekend saw the official launch ceremony and christening of the newest addition to the Feadship fleet; 75m/ 246ft ...
- Superyacht KISMET gets blown up in '6 Underground' movieStarring in the biggest Netflix movie to date, Lurssen’s 95m/ 312ft motor yacht KISMET plays a central role in new Mich...
- Brand new 95m charter yacht O’PARI on track for 2020 delivery Golden Yachts is set to launch the 95m/310ft motor yacht O’PARI next spring, following which she will be available for ...