A monument to class and meticulousness, Blue Moon embodies the remarkable quality synonymous with Feadship. Described by those in the know as ‘the ultimate family yacht’, she has been impeccably maintained since her launch and promises unforgettable charter experiences for all.
Attending the upcoming Newport Charter Yacht Show, she will be offering charter professionals at the New England event the chance to discover her chic deck areas and exquisite interior, and meet with Captain Emile Bootsma and the other crew members in order to report back to their clients.
There is certainly no shortage of outdoor options in which to relax, dine and socialise when on a charter vacation aboard Blue Moon. For the ultimate in outdoor living, head to the sundeck, and take in wonderful views while unwinding in the Jacuzzi, sipping cocktails or soaking up the sunshine.
Multiple seating areas make entertaining large numbers as easy as finding a quiet spot to read a book, and these continue onto the other levels. Plus, a large swim platform ensures guests can make the most of the on-board water toys and there is a panoramic nook atop the sundeck.
Equally as impressive is her Donald Starkey-designed interior. Sumptuous and sophisticated, the styling is inspired by the golden era of sailing with art deco touches and classical French flair.
At the centre of the motor yacht is a stunning staircase, wrapping its way around a glass elevator, which travels from the lower deck to the sundeck. The main salon, meanwhile, provides an elegant setting for hosting formal occasions, with a sociable lounge and grand dining table.
The light and airy skylounge on the deck above leads to a panoramic dining area. Floor-to-ceiling glass panels disappear leaving no tracks on the teak to open the area to the aft deck, creating yet another place to dine, and offering versatility and choice for charter guests.
She also provides much flexibility throughout her accommodation. A full-beam master suite with an office adjoins a guest room which can also serve as a gym, while two twin cabins on the lower deck can each connect to a double cabin to form a suite. In total, she can sleep 12 guests.
After attending the show, she is expected to be cruising in the Bahamas.
Described by those in the know as ‘the ultimate family yacht’, Blue Moon promises unforgettable charter experiences for all
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed