A monument to class and meticulousness, Blue Moon embodies the remarkable quality synonymous with Feadship. Described by those in the know as ‘the ultimate family yacht’, she has been impeccably maintained since her launch and promises unforgettable charter experiences for all.
Attending the upcoming Newport Charter Yacht Show, she will be offering charter professionals at the New England event the chance to discover her chic deck areas and exquisite interior, and meet with Captain Emile Bootsma and the other crew members in order to report back to their clients.
There is certainly no shortage of outdoor options in which to relax, dine and socialise when on a charter vacation aboard Blue Moon. For the ultimate in outdoor living, head to the sundeck, and take in wonderful views while unwinding in the Jacuzzi, sipping cocktails or soaking up the sunshine.
Multiple seating areas make entertaining large numbers as easy as finding a quiet spot to read a book, and these continue onto the other levels. Plus, a large swim platform ensures guests can make the most of the on-board water toys and there is a panoramic nook atop the sundeck.
Equally as impressive is her Donald Starkey-designed interior. Sumptuous and sophisticated, the styling is inspired by the golden era of sailing with art deco touches and classical French flair.
At the centre of the motor yacht is a stunning staircase, wrapping its way around a glass elevator, which travels from the lower deck to the sundeck. The main salon, meanwhile, provides an elegant setting for hosting formal occasions, with a sociable lounge and grand dining table.
The light and airy skylounge on the deck above leads to a panoramic dining area. Floor-to-ceiling glass panels disappear leaving no tracks on the teak to open the area to the aft deck, creating yet another place to dine, and offering versatility and choice for charter guests.
She also provides much flexibility throughout her accommodation. A full-beam master suite with an office adjoins a guest room which can also serve as a gym, while two twin cabins on the lower deck can each connect to a double cabin to form a suite. In total, she can sleep 12 guests.
After attending the show, she is expected to be cruising in the Bahamas.
Described by those in the know as ‘the ultimate family yacht’, Blue Moon promises unforgettable charter experiences for all
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...