Launched in 2006, CALLISTO fuses classic elegance with contemporary living, and adding further to her wide appeal is her special winter offer, which brings her high season base rate down from $460,000 to $322,000.
Embodying the high-quality craftsmanship for which Feadship is renowned, she features a low profile with a traditional sweeping sheer and long foredeck, which is sure to turn heads as she cruises throughout the Caribbean.
She also boasts ample deck areas in which guests can unwind, dine and socialise while taking in the beautiful sights of the Virgin Islands or hotspots in the Leeward Islands such as St Martin and St Barts. The huge sundeck, for example, provides the ultimate in luxurious outdoor living.
Located forward is a spa pool flanked by an oversized sunpad, while guests can sip cocktails at the bar or enjoy a casual lunch in the area under the radar arch, protected on either side by glass doors and shaded from the sun.
The aft section of the sundeck is equipped with an expansive lounging area and a more formal alfresco dining experience is best hosted in the sophisticated atmosphere of the upper deck aft.
Designed by British design house Terence Disdale, the interior of charter yacht CALISSTO radiates understated luxury. Her elegant yet peaceful main salon combines pale oak panelling with cream and gold upholstery, and marble-topped coffee tables.
As well as a sumptuous lounge, the main salon also houses a dining area dominated by a large glass-topped table and looked over by a glittering chandelier. Meanwhile, the coral-coloured skylounge transforms from a light and airy space during the day to a club-like setup by night.
Another highlight is her full-beam master suite which, entered through a private lobby, encompasses a day room, study and his and hers en suites. The other five staterooms include three double cabins and two twin cabins, and all boast their own colour theme.
Guests will be kept entertained for hours on their charter vacation thanks to a huge selection of water toys that provide no-end of ways to explore the idyllic coastlines of the region, and the motor yacht is also an approved RYA training centre.
Designed by British design house Terence Disdale, the interior of charter yacht CALISSTO radiates understated luxury
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...