Launched in 2006, CALLISTO fuses classic elegance with contemporary living, and adding further to her wide appeal is her special winter offer, which brings her high season base rate down from $460,000 to $322,000.
Embodying the high-quality craftsmanship for which Feadship is renowned, she features a low profile with a traditional sweeping sheer and long foredeck, which is sure to turn heads as she cruises throughout the Caribbean.
She also boasts ample deck areas in which guests can unwind, dine and socialise while taking in the beautiful sights of the Virgin Islands or hotspots in the Leeward Islands such as St Martin and St Barts. The huge sundeck, for example, provides the ultimate in luxurious outdoor living.
Located forward is a spa pool flanked by an oversized sunpad, while guests can sip cocktails at the bar or enjoy a casual lunch in the area under the radar arch, protected on either side by glass doors and shaded from the sun.
The aft section of the sundeck is equipped with an expansive lounging area and a more formal alfresco dining experience is best hosted in the sophisticated atmosphere of the upper deck aft.
Designed by British design house Terence Disdale, the interior of charter yacht CALISSTO radiates understated luxury. Her elegant yet peaceful main salon combines pale oak panelling with cream and gold upholstery, and marble-topped coffee tables.
As well as a sumptuous lounge, the main salon also houses a dining area dominated by a large glass-topped table and looked over by a glittering chandelier. Meanwhile, the coral-coloured skylounge transforms from a light and airy space during the day to a club-like setup by night.
Another highlight is her full-beam master suite which, entered through a private lobby, encompasses a day room, study and his and hers en suites. The other five staterooms include three double cabins and two twin cabins, and all boast their own colour theme.
Guests will be kept entertained for hours on their charter vacation thanks to a huge selection of water toys that provide no-end of ways to explore the idyllic coastlines of the region, and the motor yacht is also an approved RYA training centre.
Designed by British design house Terence Disdale, the interior of charter yacht CALISSTO radiates understated luxury
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed