As one of the most impressive superyachts in the global charter fleet, Lady S will no doubt attract plenty of attention with her sharp Michael-Leach designed exteriors and spacious aft deck swimming pool.
Those who step aboard will be able to admire her split-level IMAX cinema and ‘contemporary jewellery box’ interiors for themselves.
As well as elegant social spaces and a number of inviting alfresco lounging spots, the yacht hosts a pair of helipads, with the one on the aft deck boasting the capacity to be used as a basketball court.
Lady S also volunteers a spa with sauna, steam room and gym equipment in the beach club, which is complete with side-opening balconies.
On a luxury yacht charter, she provides accommodation for 12 guests in seven cabins which includes a well-appointed owner’s suite.
This summer, the motor yacht will be chartering around the glitzy cruising grounds of the Mediterranean.
Running for four days between September 25-28, the Monaco Yacht Show has once again pulled in an incredible selection of superyachts.
This year, the prestigious boat show is set to host even larger yachts, with the average length of attending yachts expected to be in excess of 70m.
Lady S joins a number of yacht debuts, including Lurssen’s 95m/312ft motor yacht MADSUMMER.
If you’d like to learn more about chartering M/Y LADY S, please get in touch with your preferred yacht charter broker.
Alternatively, you can view and compare the complete line-up of yachts at the 2019 Monaco Yacht Show.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed