Still officially known as Feadship 819, the 71.5m (235ft) motor yacht 'Project Galina' hit the water yesterday at Feadship's Royal van Lent facilities.
Sporting both interior and exterior design by Harrison Eidsgaard, Feadship 819 emerged from the construction shed on Kaag Island during her official launch yesterday (December 28).
This is not the first time the British design studio has teamed up with Feadship. Harrison Eidsgaard also worked with the yard on the design of superyacht TANGO and motor yacht HAMPSHIRE, and Project Galina bears an uncanny resemblance to the latter. The slightly smaller HAMPSHIRE was delivered as motor yacht VANISH in 2016 and sold at the end of 2018.
Project Galina is expected to undertake sea trials in the North Sea in the early part of 2021.
As the sixth Feadship yacht launched this year, Project Galina clinches a strong end to 2020 for the Dutch yard.
As ever, details about this Feadship superyacht remain shrouded in secrecy. Her interiors are expected to be signature Harrison Eisgaard elegance, and her exterior styling features classic lines, a traditional flared bow and tall windows.
Pictures of the yacht also suggest a social sundeck with a jacuzzi, alongside a foredeck that has been optimized for entertaining.
It is not yet known whether she will join the luxury yacht charter fleet.
Her exterior styling features classic lines, a traditional flared bow and tall windows.
As the sixth Feadship yacht launched this year, Project Galina clinches a strong end to 2020 for the Dutch yard. She follows in the footsteps of motor yacht PODIUM and the yet-to-be-delivered superyacht TOTALLY NUTS.
She is the fourth largest Feadship launch of the year- the largest being 99.95m (327ft) superyacht MOONRISE. Making waves with her sleek profile and sharp lines, the motor yacht is currently in Antigua and is expected to make her way to St Barts for the island's famous New Year's Eve celebrations.
The launch of Feadship 819 comes just days after the launch of Feadship Project 816, signalling a busy period for the yard that's expected to continue into 2021.
If you'd like to learn more about chartering a Feadship yacht, please get in touch with your chosen yacht charter broker.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed