With some truly impressive superyachts available for charter across August and September, there’s every reason to extend your summer and make arrangements for a luxury yacht vacation in the near future.
Indeed, whether it’s the hotspots of the Mediterranean or the more secluded coves of South East Asia that get you inspired, a charter vacation over August and September ensures a memorable getaway ahead of winter.
What’s more, the hiatus in social events allows charterers to enjoy the waters and their surroundings at a much slower pace than is possible at the height of the season.
In this article, we take a look at some of the charter yachts available for extending your summer and delivering a truly unforgettable experience this year.
1. 'Lady Britt'
Her beach club, for instance, can be easily lowered to the waterline and a dedicated wellness centre ensures the most appropriate setting for receiving a range of massage treatments.
Combining an ultra-contemporary interior with a sundeck which can be transformed into a nightclub, the yacht is perfect for entertaining as well as relaxing.
A critically acclaimed Feadship, M/Y Lady Britt is capable of comfortably accommodating up to 12 guests across a range of 7 well-appointed staterooms.
The world’s largest wooden sailing yacht, the 65m/214ft sailing yacht LAMIMA provides guests with a truly exceptional charter experience.
Complete with an onboard tour guide, a dive instructor, and expertly trained masseuses, parties of 14 are sure to relish their time away on vacation this September.
With such a diverse assortment of luxury yachts available for charter, it just wouldn’t be right to call an end to the summer just yet
3. Maltese Falcon
Fusing an incredible performance with all of the latest amenities, the yacht is home to the largest outdoor cinema screen as well as a range of comfortably furnished communal spaces.
Enjoying a refit in 2011, the modern interior of the Perini Navi masterpiece manages to be both strikingly cool and warmly inviting.
With a single master and VIP suite complemented by four doubles, S/Y Maltese Falcon is capable of sleeping up to twelve guests with an attendant crew of eighteen.
In order to find out more regarding any of the superyachts mentioned in this article, please get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively take a look at all luxury yachts available for charter in the Mediterranean.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed