With some truly impressive superyachts available for charter across August and September, there’s every reason to extend your summer and make arrangements for a luxury yacht vacation in the near future.
Indeed, whether it’s the hotspots of the Mediterranean or the more secluded coves of South East Asia that get you inspired, a charter vacation over August and September ensures a memorable getaway ahead of winter.
What’s more, the hiatus in social events allows charterers to enjoy the waters and their surroundings at a much slower pace than is possible at the height of the season.
In this article, we take a look at some of the charter yachts available for extending your summer and delivering a truly unforgettable experience this year.
1. 'Lady Britt'
Her beach club, for instance, can be easily lowered to the waterline and a dedicated wellness centre ensures the most appropriate setting for receiving a range of massage treatments.
Combining an ultra-contemporary interior with a sundeck which can be transformed into a nightclub, the yacht is perfect for entertaining as well as relaxing.
A critically acclaimed Feadship, M/Y Lady Britt is capable of comfortably accommodating up to 12 guests across a range of 7 well-appointed staterooms.
The world’s largest wooden sailing yacht, the 65m/214ft sailing yacht LAMIMA provides guests with a truly exceptional charter experience.
Complete with an onboard tour guide, a dive instructor, and expertly trained masseuses, parties of 14 are sure to relish their time away on vacation this September.
With such a diverse assortment of luxury yachts available for charter, it just wouldn’t be right to call an end to the summer just yet
3. Maltese Falcon
Fusing an incredible performance with all of the latest amenities, the yacht is home to the largest outdoor cinema screen as well as a range of comfortably furnished communal spaces.
Enjoying a refit in 2011, the modern interior of the Perini Navi masterpiece manages to be both strikingly cool and warmly inviting.
With a single master and VIP suite complemented by four doubles, S/Y Maltese Falcon is capable of sleeping up to twelve guests with an attendant crew of eighteen.
In order to find out more regarding any of the superyachts mentioned in this article, please get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively take a look at all luxury yachts available for charter in the Mediterranean.
- Heesen M/Y ASYA Joins Mediterranean Charter FleetThe 47m/153ft superyacht ASYA has now joined the global charter fleet, and will be available in Mediterranean hotspots ...
- 5 Top Superyachts Available To Charter At America’s CupTaking place this June, the hotly anticipated America’s Cup is no doubt best enjoyed on board one of the outstanding mo...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- Charter Yachts Win At World Superyacht Awards 2017At this year’s World Superyacht Awards, held on 13th May at the Palazzo Vecchio in Florence, a fine selection of charte...
- M/Y TITANIA Heads to Ibiza for Summer ChartersThe impressive 73m/239ft motor yacht TITANIA is available for charter in Balearics hotspots such as Ibiza and Mallorca ...
- World's Largest Superyacht REV Available To CharterSet to become the world's largest superyacht in terms of both length and gross tonnage (GT), the 182m/596ft motor yacht...