The motor yacht, built by Hike Metal Works in 2006, is a mix of sumptuous luxury and exciting expedition capabilities, complimented by a vast array of water toys and tenders, making her a wonderful luxury yacht charter option for any active group of family or friends.
With a 8,000 nautical mile range, you will have no problem exploring the many highlights of the Caribbean, from the infectious beauty of the Virgin Islands to the tropical landscapes of The Leeward Islands and everything in between.
For the real thrill-seekers two Triton submarines can be included, along with a world-renowned shark expert to give you and your guests a taste of sharking tagging first hand!
Accommodation for 12 includes a master suite on its own private deck and a further four beautifully appointed staterooms, so guests can be assured of the utmost comfort throughout their charter.
The feeling of comfort extends throughout MARCATO. The Salon is furnished with soft spacious seating and decked out in a peaceful tone, offering an expansive space to relax in a totally serene environment. The full service bar and impressive media center just adding to the splendour.
Or you can make the short journey on the circular staircase from the Salon to the even more laid back Sky Lounge, sink into the sofa and make use of the extensive media library. Or instead you can step through the sliding glass door onto the beautifully appointed Sky Deck, where an array of comfortable furnishings offer even more opportunities to unwind.
For the best views, the Sun Deck, on the fifth floor of MARCATO, is the place to be. More casual seating, a full-service bar and a hot tub make it the perfect place to relax in the gentle breeze of the Caribbean and take in the stunning scenery this idyllic part of the world has to offer.
The Dining Room, finished in rich wood accents, offers opportunities for formal and informal dining and for alfresco meals underneath a setting sun there is an aft outdoor dining deck.
MARCATO also has a fully furnished workout room, complete with rowing machine and free weights.
Guest might need the numerous relaxation areas if they take advantage of the huge selection of tenders and water toys on offer. They include WaveRunners, kayaks, waterskis, water scooters and paddleboards.
For the real thrill seekers two Triton submarines can be included, along with a world-renowned shark expert to give you and your guests a taste of sharking tagging first hand!
MARCATO is available to explore the crystal clear waters of the Caribbean in the winter. If you are interested in chartering M/Y MARCATO to visit this captivating location, please speak to your preferred yacht charter broker.
Alternatively, view all luxury yachts available for charter in the Caribbean.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed