A 6,000 nautical mile range, an unrivalled water sports package and a sumptuous Philippe Starck interior make SENSES perfect for long-distance, off-the-beaten-track cruising. Indeed, there could be no finer choice for cruising the wonderfully remote waters of the South Pacific.
With tropical sunshine, palm-fringed beaches, azure waters and friendly people whose traditions date back centuries, paradise is to be found among the 7,500 heavenly islands of the region while undertaking a once-in-a-lifetime private yacht charter.
There’s more here than just idyllic shores and secluded beaches, however. Yacht-goers can snorkel rainbow-hued reefs, scuba dive with manta rays, hike verdant valleys, kayak through mangrove-flanked lagoons and discover diverse island cultures.
From the cascading waterfalls and blue lagoons of Fiji to the reef-fringed luxury playgrounds of Tahiti and Bora Bora to the spectacularly unspoilt and action-packed Solomon Islands, there is an island-chain to suit the desires of you and your charter party.
For help deciding where to cruise in the region, our article - How to Choose a South Pacific Island for Your Luxury Yacht Charter - will be sure to offer assistance.
With tropical sunshine, palm-fringed beaches, azure waters and friendly people whose traditions date back centuries, paradise is to be found in the South Pacific
Across the yacht’s six decks are a choice of luxe areas designed for relaxation and entertainment. Unwind in the Jacuzzi, enjoy delicious alfresco meals with the entire charter party, lay back on sunpads in the glorious sunshine and sip cocktails in chic seating areas.
The expansive deck space means there is plenty of room for the huge water toy inventory. Have hours of fun on the water with Waverunners, jet skis, diving gear, kitesurfs, kayaks, a jetpack and jet-lev and much more.
Contemporary and understated, the interior provides the very best in barefoot luxury. The opportunities for socialising, relaxing and dining continue with huge windows allowing charterers to keep in constant connection with their cruising grounds.
After a day at sea, guests can retreat into one of six cabins, including a full-beam master suite, two double cabins, three twin cabins and a convertible office. In total, the expedition yacht can sleep 12 guests and there is also an on-board gym and dedicated massage area.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...