Built to traverse to the far reaches of the Australian coastline, Laura J is known for her adventures on the Great Barrier Reef. Launched by Brisbane-based shipyard Norman J Wright in 1989, she was underwent an extensive refit just last year and was restored to like-new condition.
Among her recent upgrades are a new look interior and electrical renovations, and she is a fine choice for discovering Australia’s iconic coral reef. Stretching for more than 2,000 kilometres along the Queensland coast, the world heritage listed site is truly spectacular.
Expect mesmerising reef systems and coral cays, sparkling blue waters and picturesque tropical islands laced with sun-kissed golden beaches. A wealth of activities, from snorkelling and diving to helicopter tours and whale watching, can be enjoyed while based aboard the luxurious motor yacht.
Take in magnificent views of the region from the large cockpit and aft deck. Sip beer here from the on-board tap as you relax with family and friends before venturing down to the swim platform for swimming, fishing, diving and watersports opportunities.
Light and airy, the transformed interior aboard superyacht Laura J is timeless in feel and offers an inviting retreat for those looking for shade and to carry on the on-board entertainment.
A main salon features a sumptuous seating area for relaxation, sipping cocktails or watching television and a forward dining area, which can serve as a place for formal dinner parties or boardroom lunches.
The styling continues into the three staterooms, consisting of a full-beam master suite, two VIP cabins and a bunked stateroom. In total, she can accommodate eight guests on a private yacht charter.
As well as fishing rods and reels, and snorkel gear, there are also stand-up paddle boards, a small surf board and a cricket set for shore-side games. Such a selection ensures plenty of on-water entertainment for all ages.
In addition to cruising the Great Barrier, she is available for charter along the Gold Coast during the winter. The star attraction of this stretch of coast is its stunning beaches, particularly Surfers Paradise, but other attractions include ancient rainforest, theme parks, designer shopping and a booming culinary scene.
Laura J is a fine choice for discovering Australia’s iconic coral reef, which stretches for more than 2,000 kilometres along the Queensland coast
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- 8 top superyachts open for Thanksgiving chartersIf you’re looking to spend Thanksgiving with your loved ones enjoying a yacht charter vacation, then you’re in luck; th...
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- First look inside brand new 85m M/Y O’PTASIABrand new and available to charter in Greece, the 85m/279ft motor yacht O’PTASIA has released some fresh images of the ...