Built to traverse to the far reaches of the Australian coastline, Laura J is known for her adventures on the Great Barrier Reef. Launched by Brisbane-based shipyard Norman J Wright in 1989, she was underwent an extensive refit just last year and was restored to like-new condition.
Among her recent upgrades are a new look interior and electrical renovations, and she is a fine choice for discovering Australia’s iconic coral reef. Stretching for more than 2,000 kilometres along the Queensland coast, the world heritage listed site is truly spectacular.
Expect mesmerising reef systems and coral cays, sparkling blue waters and picturesque tropical islands laced with sun-kissed golden beaches. A wealth of activities, from snorkelling and diving to helicopter tours and whale watching, can be enjoyed while based aboard the luxurious motor yacht.
Take in magnificent views of the region from the large cockpit and aft deck. Sip beer here from the on-board tap as you relax with family and friends before venturing down to the swim platform for swimming, fishing, diving and watersports opportunities.
Light and airy, the transformed interior aboard superyacht Laura J is timeless in feel and offers an inviting retreat for those looking for shade and to carry on the on-board entertainment.
A main salon features a sumptuous seating area for relaxation, sipping cocktails or watching television and a forward dining area, which can serve as a place for formal dinner parties or boardroom lunches.
The styling continues into the three staterooms, consisting of a full-beam master suite, two VIP cabins and a bunked stateroom. In total, she can accommodate eight guests on a private yacht charter.
As well as fishing rods and reels, and snorkel gear, there are also stand-up paddle boards, a small surf board and a cricket set for shore-side games. Such a selection ensures plenty of on-water entertainment for all ages.
In addition to cruising the Great Barrier, she is available for charter along the Gold Coast during the winter. The star attraction of this stretch of coast is its stunning beaches, particularly Surfers Paradise, but other attractions include ancient rainforest, theme parks, designer shopping and a booming culinary scene.
Laura J is a fine choice for discovering Australia’s iconic coral reef, which stretches for more than 2,000 kilometres along the Queensland coast
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed