Delivered by German shipyard Lurssen and designed by the equally esteemed naval architect Espen Oeino, Martha Ann belongs to a truly elite class of motor yachts. Since her launch in 2008, she has become an iconic and highly-sought after charter option, with a range of features that will allow guests to enjoy a yacht charter vacation to the fullest.
This winter, she will be heading to the Caribbean, where she will be a particularly attractive prospect for those looking to bask in the sun and swim in the crystal-clear ocean. Ideal for a yacht charter over the holidays, she has a huge selection of amenities to ensure everybody is suitably relaxed and entertained.
Martha Ann boasts accommodation for 12 guests split across seven cabins, which includes an expansive split-level master suite. The room is complete with an observation lounge offering panoramic 180-degree views and a marble-embossed en suite with a spa pool.
Primed for outdoor living, the yacht has several dedicated spots for reclining in the sun across her six decks. The sun deck is awash with sumptuous sun pads and loungers, as well as a bar to keep the atmosphere light and convivial.
The upper deck is home to the yacht's stand-out feature: a large pool with a swim-up bar and waterfall that is spacious enough to accommodate the entire charter party. Here, guests will also find a cinema for relaxing in the evenings, along with a well-equipped gym.
Martha Ann has become an iconic and highly-sought after charter option, with a range of features that will allow guests to enjoy a yacht charter vacation to the fullest.
For those looking to dive into the cool Caribbean sea, a swim platform is available and guests will have the opportunity to select from an enormous collection of water toys. The range includes water-skis, scuba-diving equipment, WaveRunners and more.
A unique dining set-up on the main deck aft prevents the swim platform being cut-off from the rest of the yacht, and also provides the perfect setting to watch the sun go down with an aperitif in hand.
For a more formal dining arrangement, there is a second al fresco dining option on the upper deck.
After undergoing a refit in 2016, the interiors of superyacht Martha Ann are set to impress. Elegance and luxury combine to create a classic and opulent on-board ambience, with gold accents, onyx surfaces and silk carpeting adding to the grandeur.
A breathtaking foyer welcomes guests as soon as they step inside, with a magnificent centrepiece elevator catering to every floor.
The upper deck is home to the yacht's stand-out feature: a large pool with a swim-up bar and fountain feature that is spacious enough to accommodate the entire charter party.
Promising a slice of paradise, the region is ideal for exploring on a luxury yacht charter vacation. From the sun-baked beaches of Antigua to the thriving coral gardens encircling the Virgin Islands, a Caribbean yacht charter will leave you with memories to last a lifetime.
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- Which yacht stars in the TV series 'Succession'?The 279ft (85m) charter yacht SOLANDGE is the yacht in HBO’s Succession. Hitting TV screens in 2019, the season finale ...
- 82m superyacht RoMea to charter in the Maldives this winterVenture to the lesser-explored Maldives this winter and discover a slice of paradise on board the 82m/ 268ft motor yach...
- First look inside brand new charter yacht SOARINGDue to launch later this year from Abeking & Rasmussen, the first renderings of the 68m/ 223ft motor yacht SOARING have...
- Superyacht KISMET gets blown up in '6 Underground' movieStarring in the biggest Netflix movie to date, Lurssen’s 95m/ 312ft motor yacht KISMET plays a central role in new Mich...
- Wanderlust: Destinations worth waiting for Travel restrictions may be in place right now due to COVID-19, to but that isn’t stopping us planning ahead and looking...