Experience Mexico on board Motor Yacht 'Azteca II'
Featuring a distinctively designed exterior by Michael Leach, Nereid Yachts build Azteca II is unquestionably one of the most impressive charter yachts available to explore the alluring aqua blue waters of the Sea of Cortez.
The Turkish shipyard set out to deliver both world-class luxury and comfort, and the latest technology with functionality, for charter parties. The result was an imposing superyacht with a striking hull of 50 metres, powered by twin Caterpillar engines of 2,250HP. She was extensively refitted in 2013.
With an interior also masterminded by the esteemed Michael Leach, guests on board Azteca II are treated to the utmost luxury. The elegance of rich dark wood panelling combines with a marble staircase, classical artworks and textures of leather and suede to create something special. The grand piano of her main salon offers the finishing touch to her sophisticated yet charismatic indoor spaces.
With 6 lavish staterooms to choose from, as many as 12 guests are accommodated in a spacious layout of a full-beam master suite, a full-beam VIP stateroom, two double cabins and two twin cabins. Her master features an elegantly styled office room, ideal for conducting businesses in peace, or meetings with clients.
Outdoors, guests can dine al fresco in the shade or sunshine, and later relax at her sundeck's sofa's or sun loungers, with her deck Jacuzzi enticing most in to cool down in in the Mexican sunshine.
Motor yacht Azteca II's Zero Speed Stabilizers ensure the utmost comfort for guests on board whether cruising or at anchor. She has a cruising speed of approximately 14 knots, and can achieve a maximum speed of 17 knots.
Highlights from plethora of water toys include Waverunners, wake boards, water-skis, jet-skis, Seabobs, an array of inflatables and snorkelling gear. She additionally offers several tender for easy transport ashore, including a 35ft console tender with twin 300hp Yamaha engines and a 16ft Novurania Tender with an inboard turbo diesel.
For more details on renting M/Y Azteca II, please contact your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, compare all vessels available for a Mexico luxury yacht charter to shortlist your options.
More Yacht Information
Azteca II Yacht For Charter
50m Nereids Yachts, 2005
- S/Y ALEXA Opens for Charters for Two in IndonesiaThe 31m/102ft sailing yacht ALEXA is a one-cabin phinisi offering romantic adventures for two in the magnificent archip...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- M/Y HARMONYA Now Available For CharterOriginally built by the Benetti Sail Division in 2005 and refit to an incredibly high standard in 2010, the 29m/94ft mo...
- M/Y SERENITY Joins the Global Charter FleetThe 41m/133ft superyacht SERENITY is now available for charter in the Bahamas and Caribbean following her launch from C...
- Feadship M/Y AQUARIUS Opens for CharterFollowing her sensational launch last September, the 92m/302ft motor yacht AQUARIUS from Feadship has now become availa...