Expedition Yacht ‘Ice Lady’ Available For Charter In Venice Next Summer
Whilst winter may well be upon us, there’s no doubt that many charterers will be making plans for a summertime private yacht charter vacation. Indeed, with motor yachts and sailing yachts quickly filling their calendars, it’s imperative to book sooner rather than later to avoid disappointment.
One option currently open is the chance to experience the phenomenal Ice Lady in the stunning charter grounds of Croatia or Venice. Impeccably converted into an expedition yacht in 2012, the yacht finely balances modern styling with a world-leading performance certain to please all on board.
Equipped with all of the latest water toys and features, Ice Lady also features an impressively flexible cabin configuration to allow parties of up to ten to enjoy her whilst away on charter.
Following an intense four years in three different shipyards, Ice Lady re-emerged as a contemporary masterpiece with an exterior styled by German Frers and interior designed by the award-winning Jean-Guy Verges.
Perfectly anticipating the desires of those cruising the world’s leading charter grounds, there’s an abundance of outdoor spaces for lounging and dining in comfort and style.Perhaps the crowning touch of the exterior, however, is the spacious sundeck which enjoys optional bimini shading.
The interior of luxury yacht Ice Lady is just as exacting, with both her communal and guest spaces finished with a range of comfortable and modern furnishings. The main salon no doubt forms the social centre of the yacht, and the colourful decorations are sure to please all who gather there.
Comprised of a single master, a VIP, a double, and two convertible twin cabins, the accommodation on offer is ideal for various parties, whether they be made up of friends or families.
Embarking and disembarking from the yacht is carried out with the addition of a stylish extended tender, making the entire experience one of total luxury.
Boasting a highly refined performance and outstanding list of features, superyacht Ice Lady sets the stage for a totally memorable charter experience
More Yacht Information
Ice Lady Yacht For Charter
43m Helsingfors, 1959 / 2012
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y PIONEER Offers Two Free Days of CharterOffering guests 9 days charter for the price of 7, the 46m/151ft expedition yacht PIONEER is perfect for exploring the ...
- M/Y ELYSIAN Open For Charter In The CaribbeanFollowing her appearance at the Antigua Charter Yacht Show in December, the 60m/197ft motor yacht ELYSIAN is now availa...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- Greece Maintains Status as a Superyacht Hotspot With a new year now underway, it’s possible to see how Greece continued to maintain its position as one of the prime ya...
- M/Y AXIOMA Drops Rate By €255,000 For WinterOffering a considerable reduction on select dates this spring and autumn, the 72m/236ft motor yacht AXIOMA presents a d...