Expedition Yacht ANDA Open for Charter in Western Australia
Originally launched as a buoy tender in 1965, ANDA underwent a complete rebuild in 2012 and a thorough refit just two years later. Now she is offering an extremely rare opportunity to cruise the undiscovered region of Kimberley, located in the north-west corner of Australia, in complete luxury.
One of the most remote areas of the country, Kimberley features azure seas and beautiful white sand beaches set against the stunning outback. The region is bordered by the Indian Ocean on the west and the Timor Sea on the north and, perfect for luxury charter vacations, boasts untouched coral atolls, rugged islands and an incredible variety of marine life.
As beautiful landscapes pass by, unwind in the on-deck Jacuzzi, sip cocktails at the sundeck bar and enjoy meals with family and friends in one of the alfresco dining areas.
Then head inside the expedition yacht for a contemporary interior, which features cream upholstery and light-coloured panelling offset by rich timber cabinetry. A spacious main salon aft leads to a formal dining room amidships where charter guests can get together for evenings of socialising.
As well as welcoming cruising grounds, Kimberley has plenty of natural attractions inland for your exploration. These include the Bungle Bungle ranges, the huge Lake Argyle and the Gibb River Road.
Unwind in the on-deck Jacuzzi, sip cocktails at the sundeck bar and enjoy meals with family and friends in one of the alfresco dining areas.
Able to sleep up to 10 guests, luxury yacht ANDA consists of one full-beam master cabin, three double cabins and one twin cabin.
Charter guests can opt for The Fortescue, a 16-metre vessel tailored for game fishing, to accompany them on their adventure along the coastline of Kimberley.
More Yacht Information
Anda Yacht For Charter
42m Brodrene Lothe A/S, 1965 / 2012
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y PIONEER Offers Two Free Days of CharterOffering guests 9 days charter for the price of 7, the 46m/151ft expedition yacht PIONEER is perfect for exploring the ...
- M/Y ELYSIAN Open For Charter In The CaribbeanFollowing her appearance at the Antigua Charter Yacht Show in December, the 60m/197ft motor yacht ELYSIAN is now availa...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- Greece Maintains Status as a Superyacht Hotspot With a new year now underway, it’s possible to see how Greece continued to maintain its position as one of the prime ya...
- M/Y AXIOMA Drops Rate By €255,000 For WinterOffering a considerable reduction on select dates this spring and autumn, the 72m/236ft motor yacht AXIOMA presents a d...