Expedition Yacht ANDA Joins Global Charter Fleet
Delivered by esteemed carbon fibre ferry construction yard Brødrene AA in 1964, ANDA (ex Polarvakt) has been converted to effortlessly combine outstanding seaworthiness with luxury facilities of the highest standards following life as a Coast Guard in Scandinavia.
Following an extensive rebuild in 2010, she was most thoroughly refit in 2012 to provide up-to-date surroundings for charter guests to enjoy.
The eye-catching design of ANDA’s steel-grey hull continues indoors with an elegant blend of light wood panelling, neutral furnishings and textured walls creating a relaxing environment for cruising the South Pacific’s waters.
Offering a spacious layout of 5 staterooms to sleep 10 guests, she features a lavish master suite with a walk-in wardrobe, three double staterooms and a twin cabin. Each room comes complete with an iPad system featuring an extensive film and music collection.
Days on board displacement yacht ANDA can be spend enjoying the winter Australia sunshine (which reaches highs of 24-6°C between November and March) at her spacious sundeck, appointed with a bar and sofa area, Jacuzzi and outdoor music system.
She ensures she is well-equipped for a variety of adventures, with two semi-inflatable high speed tenders, jet-skis and a 16m (50ft) fishing vessel ideal for a bespoke game fishing expedition along the Western Australian coastline.
M/Y ANDA will be based out of Perth from October until March 2016, for more information about her availability, please get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take the time to browse the range of luxury yachts available for charter in Australia.
converted to effortlessly combine outstanding seaworthiness with luxury facilities of the highest standards
More Yacht Information
Anda Yacht For Charter
42m Brodrene Lothe A/S, 1965 / 2012
- S/Y ALEXA Opens for Charters for Two in IndonesiaThe 31m/102ft sailing yacht ALEXA is a one-cabin phinisi offering romantic adventures for two in the magnificent archip...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- M/Y HARMONYA Now Available For CharterOriginally built by the Benetti Sail Division in 2005 and refit to an incredibly high standard in 2010, the 29m/94ft mo...
- M/Y SERENITY Joins the Global Charter FleetThe 41m/133ft superyacht SERENITY is now available for charter in the Bahamas and Caribbean following her launch from C...
- Feadship M/Y AQUARIUS Opens for CharterFollowing her sensational launch last September, the 92m/302ft motor yacht AQUARIUS from Feadship has now become availa...