Rejoining the charter fleet next April, the 86m/282ft conversion yacht CHAKRA has enjoyed a photoshoot to showcase exactly what guests can expect following her recent refit.
Following three months at the Greek shipyard SSH Maritime, CHAKRA has emerged looking every inch the modern superyacht. Originally built in 1963, the vessel was used as a weather vessel before undergoing her exacting transformation.
A conversion yacht of considerable distinction, her refit saw her acquire a brand new bowsprit as well as a generously sized swim platform to extend her LOA by an impressive 13 metres.
As her fresh coat of arctic white paint might suggest, there’s plenty of new life to be found around the exterior and interior of CHAKRA.
With a brand new viewing deck situated forward of the bridge, the outdoor luxury living spaces on board CHKARA have been fully enhanced. Indeed, along with the sunpad surrounded Jacuzzi towards the aft, guests will have no difficulty enjoying their surroundings and company.
With bimini covers stretching from bow to stern, these areas can be enjoyed in both an inviting warmth or a more relaxed cool.
What’s more, with a walkaround deck layout, it’s possible to enjoy an evening stroll around sunset to round off a day spent on the water.
CHAKRA has emerged from her extensive refit looking every inch the modern superyacht
The refit interior of superyacht CHAKRA is every bit as impressive as her vast and highly furnished exterior. Graced with a contemporary design, both her communal and guest spaces exude a refreshing ambience sure to impress everyone who steps on board.
Offset by silver finishings and the occasional splash of grey, the immaculate white furnishings found in the main salon make it possible to socialise in total style. With a television screen occupying the forward wall, it’s also possible to imagine how the space might double up as a suitably luxurious movie theatre.
The formal dining area is a similarly flexible, with warm wood panelling creating a sophisticated environment to enjoy meals in either a formal or informal fashion.
Attentive to the desires of those away on a private yacht charter vacation, CHAKRA features a fully-equipped gymnasium as well as a dedicated massage room. Providing the best way of keeping up with a fitness regime as well as the necessary rest which follows, guests are sure to appreciate such amenities.
For those more inclined to kick back on vacation, a bar has been integrated into the interior to allow everyone to enjoy a few cocktails whilst surrounded by engaging pieces of modern artwork.
With a total of 21 cabins to choose from, guests on board superyacht CHAKRA are sure to be impressed by the options on offer. Comprised of 2 master cabins, 15 doubles, 2 twins, and 2 singles, the configuration is perfect for parties which are made up of either families or friends.
- The best brand-new superyachts for charter in 2019Be among the first to step on board a brand new superyacht with our round-up of the best recently-delivered yachts avai...
- VIDEO: Feadship transports 93m charter yacht ‘Lady S’ In a recent video, Feadship gives viewers a behind-the-scenes glimpse into how they moved their 93m/ 305ft megayacht ‘L...
- M/Y ‘Christina O’ available to charter at a reduced rate in the MediterraneanExplore Mediterranean hotspots such as the South of France and the Italian Riviera at a reduced rate on board one of th...
- 93m Feadship M/Y ‘Lady S’ joins the charter fleet It was announced this morning that Feadship’s latest masterpiece, the 93m/305ft superyacht ‘Lady S’, will be available ...
- Australia charter special announced on M/Y ‘Infinity Pacific’Enjoy nine days for the price of seven on Whitsundays yacht charters on board the 40m/133ft motor yacht ‘Infinity Pacif...
- 82m superyacht ROMEA available for South of France event chartersThe 82m/268ft motor yacht ROMEA has announced she is still available for Monaco Grand Prix yacht charters and Cannes Fi...