Rejoining the charter fleet next April, the 86m/282ft conversion yacht CHAKRA has enjoyed a photoshoot to showcase exactly what guests can expect following her recent refit.
Following three months at the Greek shipyard SSH Maritime, CHAKRA has emerged looking every inch the modern superyacht. Originally built in 1963, the vessel was used as a weather vessel before undergoing her exacting transformation.
A conversion yacht of considerable distinction, her refit saw her acquire a brand new bowsprit as well as a generously sized swim platform to extend her LOA by an impressive 13 metres.
As her fresh coat of arctic white paint might suggest, there’s plenty of new life to be found around the exterior and interior of CHAKRA.
With a brand new viewing deck situated forward of the bridge, the outdoor luxury living spaces on board CHKARA have been fully enhanced. Indeed, along with the sunpad surrounded Jacuzzi towards the aft, guests will have no difficulty enjoying their surroundings and company.
With bimini covers stretching from bow to stern, these areas can be enjoyed in both an inviting warmth or a more relaxed cool.
What’s more, with a walkaround deck layout, it’s possible to enjoy an evening stroll around sunset to round off a day spent on the water.
CHAKRA has emerged from her extensive refit looking every inch the modern superyacht
The refit interior of superyacht CHAKRA is every bit as impressive as her vast and highly furnished exterior. Graced with a contemporary design, both her communal and guest spaces exude a refreshing ambience sure to impress everyone who steps on board.
Offset by silver finishings and the occasional splash of grey, the immaculate white furnishings found in the main salon make it possible to socialise in total style. With a television screen occupying the forward wall, it’s also possible to imagine how the space might double up as a suitably luxurious movie theatre.
The formal dining area is a similarly flexible, with warm wood panelling creating a sophisticated environment to enjoy meals in either a formal or informal fashion.
Attentive to the desires of those away on a private yacht charter vacation, CHAKRA features a fully-equipped gymnasium as well as a dedicated massage room. Providing the best way of keeping up with a fitness regime as well as the necessary rest which follows, guests are sure to appreciate such amenities.
For those more inclined to kick back on vacation, a bar has been integrated into the interior to allow everyone to enjoy a few cocktails whilst surrounded by engaging pieces of modern artwork.
With a total of 21 cabins to choose from, guests on board superyacht CHAKRA are sure to be impressed by the options on offer. Comprised of 2 master cabins, 15 doubles, 2 twins, and 2 singles, the configuration is perfect for parties which are made up of either families or friends.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- 8 top superyachts open for Thanksgiving chartersIf you’re looking to spend Thanksgiving with your loved ones enjoying a yacht charter vacation, then you’re in luck; th...
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...