Consistent with the epically inspired names of the yachts in previous seasons of Below Deck, we can exclusively reveal that the name of the yacht in Below Deck Season 4 will be superyacht VALOUR.
Whilst the spin-off series Below Deck Mediterranean will be occupying our screens over summer, the filming for Below Deck Season 4 has recently wrapped, and is expected to return to Bravo TV in the fall of this year.
This time the action will unfold on superyacht VALOUR, an appropriately large superyacht which will provide audiences with the kind of behind the scenes access they have come to expect from the show.
Similar to the names of previous yachts which have featured in the popular reality show, VALOUR is really just a pseudonym used to disguise the true identity of the boat.
Just as we did with the yacht in Below Deck Season 3, YachtCharterFleet will be the first to reveal the true identity of Luxury yacht VALOUR.
As we revealed in an earlier article, the latest cast, including the ever-popular Captain Lee, has been spotted filming in the Virgin Islands.
Indeed, from Roadtown to Salt Island to St Thomas, there have been reports of the crew visiting the most glamorous spots around the BVI in the Caribbean.
Teasing his many fans, Captain Lee has recently uploaded a handful of what appear to be location shots, as well as a selfie in a navy shirt which might suggest the crews colours in the fourth season of Below Deck.
With the return of Captain Lee Rosbach and the introduction of superyacht VALOUR, Below Deck Season 4 will no doubt keep viewers completely hooked
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...