Consistent with the epically inspired names of the yachts in previous seasons of Below Deck, we can exclusively reveal that the name of the yacht in Below Deck Season 4 will be superyacht VALOUR.
Whilst the spin-off series Below Deck Mediterranean will be occupying our screens over summer, the filming for Below Deck Season 4 has recently wrapped, and is expected to return to Bravo TV in the fall of this year.
This time the action will unfold on superyacht VALOUR, an appropriately large superyacht which will provide audiences with the kind of behind the scenes access they have come to expect from the show.
Similar to the names of previous yachts which have featured in the popular reality show, VALOUR is really just a pseudonym used to disguise the true identity of the boat.
Just as we did with the yacht in Below Deck Season 3, YachtCharterFleet will be the first to reveal the true identity of Luxury yacht VALOUR.
As we revealed in an earlier article, the latest cast, including the ever-popular Captain Lee, has been spotted filming in the Virgin Islands.
Indeed, from Roadtown to Salt Island to St Thomas, there have been reports of the crew visiting the most glamorous spots around the BVI in the Caribbean.
Teasing his many fans, Captain Lee has recently uploaded a handful of what appear to be location shots, as well as a selfie in a navy shirt which might suggest the crews colours in the fourth season of Below Deck.
With the return of Captain Lee Rosbach and the introduction of superyacht VALOUR, Below Deck Season 4 will no doubt keep viewers completely hooked
- Popular Marinas Reopen In The CaribbeanIn yet more good news for the Caribbean, it was revealed today that key marinas in the Virgin Islands and St Martin hav...
- New M/Y ‘Liquid Sky’ Joins Global Charter FleetThe newly launched 47m/154ft motor yacht ‘Liquid Sky’ is the latest addition to the charter market and will be availabl...
- Charter Yacht SKYLER Wins ‘Best of the Best’ AwardStorming to victory at an awards ceremony hosted by the Robb Report China last week, the 38m/125ft motor yacht SKYLER w...
- Where Can I Charter In The Caribbean This Winter?As the Caribbean returns to its historic glory following weather complications earlier this year, we provide a fresh up...
- 10 Of The Best Brand New Yachts To Charter In 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best brand new superyachts in 2018.
- 6 Brand New Charter Yachts To Look Out For In 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...