Consistent with the epically inspired names of the yachts in previous seasons of Below Deck, we can exclusively reveal that the name of the yacht in Below Deck Season 4 will be superyacht VALOUR.
Whilst the spin-off series Below Deck Mediterranean will be occupying our screens over summer, the filming for Below Deck Season 4 has recently wrapped, and is expected to return to Bravo TV in the fall of this year.
This time the action will unfold on superyacht VALOUR, an appropriately large superyacht which will provide audiences with the kind of behind the scenes access they have come to expect from the show.
Similar to the names of previous yachts which have featured in the popular reality show, VALOUR is really just a pseudonym used to disguise the true identity of the boat.
Just as we did with the yacht in Below Deck Season 3, YachtCharterFleet will be the first to reveal the true identity of Luxury yacht VALOUR.
As we revealed in an earlier article, the latest cast, including the ever-popular Captain Lee, has been spotted filming in the Virgin Islands.
Indeed, from Roadtown to Salt Island to St Thomas, there have been reports of the crew visiting the most glamorous spots around the BVI in the Caribbean.
Teasing his many fans, Captain Lee has recently uploaded a handful of what appear to be location shots, as well as a selfie in a navy shirt which might suggest the crews colours in the fourth season of Below Deck.
With the return of Captain Lee Rosbach and the introduction of superyacht VALOUR, Below Deck Season 4 will no doubt keep viewers completely hooked
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed